Company: Teva UK Limited
Closing Date: 02 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Are you keen to use your skills with a global pharmaceutical organisation?Teva currently have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join the marketing department based in Castleford. As a Marketing Assistant you will work closely with the Senior Brand Manager, particularly in relation to the development of marketing projects. The role also involves general marketing administration and systems support.
Are you keen to use your skills with a global pharmaceutical organisation?
Teva currently have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join the marketing department based in Castleford. As a Marketing Assistant you will work closely with the Senior Brand Manager, particularly in relation to the development of marketing projects. The role also involves general marketing administration and systems support.
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised individual to work closely with senior managers here at Teva.
Teva is a leader in UK healthcare and a big player on the world stage, supplying a wide range of medicines to the UK health service and across the globe in a wide range of disease areas.
* Plan and implement marketing campaigns via appropriate systems
* Organisation of internal meetings and workshops, including preparation and delivery of presentations that support the delivery and successful implementation of projects
* Support processes and recording of information required for smooth execution of marketing projects
* Monitor campaign and marketing initiatives
* Manage the timely production of sales and marketing materials, including liaising with external agencies and organisations
* Support co-ordination of ABPI approval of marketing materials, ensuring effective communication with Brand Managers, Marketing Manager and Medical department so that approvals are made in a timely manner
* Support development of digital media ‘marcoms’, including websites, e-marketing and new technologies
* Run ad hoc reports and customer performance metrics and liaise with Customer Excellence team where necessary
* Provide general administrative support where necessary
Skills & Experience:
As an ideal candidate you should be educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent) as a minimum and will hold significant experience in a role that involves strong organisational and communication skills within a marketing department, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
Experience with Microsoft Office and marketing theory will be essential to the role, along with an understanding of websites and digital media capabilities.
Teva UK Limited Ridings Point Whistler Drive Castleford
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1977 628500|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.