Company: NonStop Pharma Recruitment
Closing Date: 16 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want be part of one of the biotechnology pioneer?Our client is currently seeking a Manager to join the Economic Modeling Center of Excellence ! You will make the very first step in your international career The successful candidate will take the role as economic modeling lead with key responsibilities to: * Lead development and updates of core global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models in collaboration with cross-functional local, re
Do you want be part of one of the biotechnology pioneer?
Our client is currently seeking a Manager to join the Economic Modeling Center of Excellence !
You will make the very first step in your international career
The successful candidate will take the role as economic modeling lead with key responsibilities to: • Lead development and updates of core global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models in collaboration with cross-functional local, regional and global teams.
• Provide input to Global Value Dossiers and Value Stories development and updates.
• Lead local economic model adaptations to address local requirements, being responsible for project management, content and execution.
• Provide input to design and interpretation of evidence generation studies.
• Interpret clinical studies results and plan additional statistical analyses needed for core models and local adaptations, including indirect treatment comparisons.
• Present, discuss and re-analyze model results.
• Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions.
• Support timely and effective communication to HTA and reimbursement authorities.
• Lead and support publications of core global and local economic models.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• MSc or PhD in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as (bio)statistics, epidemiology or engineering). • Minimum 6+ (with MSc) or 3+ (with PhD) years relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, consultancy, academia or reimbursement agencies. • Previous experience in oncology and/or inflammation disease areas. • Previous experience managing direct reports is preferred. • Strong experience in developing core and local adaptations of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models. • Strong statistical skills, in particular deep knowledge of advanced survival analyses. • Strong Excel skills and experience using Visual Basic, and software such as TreeAge Pro, R, SAS, Stata or WinBUGS for model development and data analysis. • Strong analytical, communication and project management skills. • Fluency in English.
Health Economics Senior Manager
Category: Health Economics
Job ID: R-26615
Location: Switzerland – Zug
Posted Date: November 18, 2016
The Health Economics Senior Manager develops and leads the Global Heath Economics (GHE) European Economics value-evidence strategy and country engagement for two Amgen Launch Oncology Products. Responsibilities include
:Integrates with a global research team and program to support the asset, as well as with individual regional and local business units, in alignment with the strategy, tracks and executes the GHE plan and delivers against goals. Coordinates product and project activities. Has budget responsibility and may over time direct and develop staff directly and in affiliate level Supports adaptation of core economic models with vendors or Amgen internal center of excellence. Works with Amgen European affiliates to adapt core economic models for regional use. Designs European evidence generation plans and develops or approves research project plans, and oversees execution. Supports the development and communicates of the Global Value Dossier (GVD) and final value propositions and validates that the regional dossiers are consistent with the GVD. Assists in the development, creation, and review of the European HTA Dossiers for relevant Oncology launch assets Designs or approves GHE-related aspects such as statistical analysis plan (SAP) of observational studies and interventional trials and consults on study execution. Develops and oversees/conducts relevant meta-analysis, PRO, systematic review, utility measurement or other outcomes research study as determined by product evidence generation plans/strategy Communicates and engages with affiliate GVAP staff and European cross functional teams Coordinates European evidence generation activities to ensure affiliate HTA needs are fulfilled and cross functional alignment is achieved Serves as the European GHE representative for the Global Publication Team and coordinates with affiliates and Global HE on publication plan Prepares GHE publications for dissemination. Develops or consults on global reimbursement strategy and value proposition for payers. Selects and works with study vendors.
Doctorate degree & 2 years of Clinical experience OR Master’s degree & 6 years of Clinical experience OR Bachelor’s degree or & 8 years of Clinical experience OR Associate’s degree & 10 years of Clinical experience OR High school diploma / GED & 12 years of Clinical experience
Masters or PhD in Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Health Services Research, Pharmacy Administration or related discipline, or PharmD with experience in two or more of these areas 5+ years’ experience in Local or regional health economics role including dossier submissions for reimbursement. 4+ years’ experience in evidence generation (Burden of illness, cost of care, resource use, Systematic Literature Reviews, Chart Review Studies)including questionnaire design, evaluation, and/or analysis. 4+ years’ experience working with pharmacoeconomic models 4+ years’ experience working in cross functional matrix organizations
Interested ? Do you feel the challenge ?
Send me your CV on WORD format at the Adress below and will contact you as soon as possible !
Market Access & HEOR
Switzerland Tel: 0041 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3175
France Tel: 0033 1 76 75 33 40
NonStop Recruitment Schweiz AG | Baarerstrasse 135 | Zug 6300 | Switzerland
NonStop Pharma Recruitment
25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 940 2105|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.