Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 16 Mar 17
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Validation Consultant - Earn up to £329 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £426 per day (LTD)Our Global Pharmaceutical Client, a FTSE 100 company, is looking for a Validation Consultant to join their team for 6 months based in Middlesex, to support quality and validation consultation across of three major programs
Validation Consultant - Earn up to £329 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £426 per day (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client, a FTSE 100 company, is looking for a Validation Consultant to join their team for 6 months based in Middlesex, to support quality and validation consultation across of three major programs
* CERPS – Commercial ERP. SAP ERP template validation and deployment to distribution LOCs in the GMS supply chain
* Role entails quality oversight and consultation with multiple global LOCs for validation, business change and data migration of the solution to the business
* Validation of strategic solution for archiving of legacy ERP solutions
* Migration of those legacy systems (SAP, JDE, BPCS) to the Archiving Solution
* Validation of the carve out and subsequent archiving of Data
Level of knowledge/expertise:
* Understanding of data integrity principles, global records retention criteria and business engagement
* Experience of validation of the SAP templates changes using documentation and testing tools (SOLMAN, Rev Trac, HP ALM (QC10), CDMS), in accordance with IT methodology
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Pharmaceutical, Consumer Healthcare, Validation Consultant, CERPS, SAP, Business Change, Data Migration, Strategic Solutions, Data Archiving, JDE, BPCS, Data Integrity, Records Retention, Business Engagement, SOLMAN, Rev Trac, Contract, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.