Company: NonStop Pharma Recruitment
Closing Date: 16 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
We are representing a CRO in Italy that is looking for a Medical Writer profile to work as a consultant. The resource requires an understanding of the medical concepts and terminology, knowledge of relevant guidelines as regards the structure and contents of specific documents, and good writing skills. ...
We are representing a CRO in Italy that is looking for a Medical Writer profile to work as a consultant. The resource requires an understanding of the medical concepts and terminology, knowledge of relevant guidelines as regards the structure and contents of specific documents, and good writing skills. He needs to be experienced in writing scientific documents of different types which include regulatory and research-related documents, disease or drug-related educational and promotional literature, publication articles like journal manuscripts and abstracts, content for healthcare websites, health-related magazines or news articles.
They also need to be familiar with searching medical literature, understanding and presenting research data, the document review process, and editing and publishing requirements.
This will give you the chance to become an indispensable part of the pharmaceutical and healthcare communication market.
Key points to consider:
* The role will let you work on a home based contract, giving you the flexibility to manage your workload independently and have a better work-life balance
* People are highly valued in this company, and it shows through the leadership recognition of that
* We are talking about a company steadily growing, reinvesting in his pipeline, and for this reason, is tackling new projects you get to be involved in.
* It will be a multi sponsor environment, giving you more stability, relying on more than one pharmaceutical company to always have enough workload to constantly be able to challenge you with new work.
* You will work independently, that will mean you will not constantly have a boss breathing on your neck and checking every minute of your work
* 2 years experience with clinical protocols
* Strong working knowledge background work
* Fluency in English (no Italian required but is a plus)
* VAT (partita Iva)
We can't consider Non-profit environment experience and profiles not having all the mentioned skills for this selection.
To discuss further, get in touch quickly sending a Word copy of your CV to me, Nicolo’ Amadio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of the replies, we can't guarantee a reply in case of a non-fulfilling profile application.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labor leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Do you know someone who is good for this job? Tell us and earn 250 euro worth of Amazon vouchers!
NonStop Pharma Recruitment
25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 940 2105|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.