Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-020437
Closing Date: 27 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
DOCS has partnered with a highly prestigious organisation with one of the most robust pipeline within the industry. We have a great job opportunity for Clinical Data Managers who are ready to further develop their career and enjoy working for a global organisation in their offices in Warsaw
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
Provide leadership in the planning and delivery of Data Management deliverables to time, cost, and quality and DM strategic direction to drug projects in the use of DM standards and technology. To interface between the Clinical Project teams and the DM Centers to ensure seamless delivery of project DM components and adherence to global and project standards. The DM Leader will be aligned to one or more drug projects dependent on size and scale of the project DM deliverables and will take global accountability.
• Provide expert DM advice to the Project Teams regarding all DM activities and deliverables
• Management and oversight of vendor contracts, resourcing and budgets
• Ensure quality and consistency of DM components across the project(s)
• Provide DM input to the development of the Clinical Project Information Plan regarding DM standards and technology
• Acts as the single point of contact for all data management deliverables for the study teams during the study set-up phase (CRF design, data base specification, edit checks, etc) study conduct and study close-out activities.
• Ensure DM deliverables align with the required information standards for deliverables, eg Programming standards and Information Strategy including Clinical Reference Library & Clinical Consolidated Data Storage
• Provide DM and data collection standards expertise to project standards team
• Provide DM technical expertise and consultancy in the selection and use of systems and other data capture tools
• Provide the DM Centre with project planning information (scheduling of the studies, volumes, timelines etc.) and any remaining DM activities/services
• Monitor, manage and resolve escalated issues related to delays to DM Centre deliverables
• Provide strategic DM expertise to global Clinical Initiatives
• Lead global DM capability initiatives
• Maintain a constant awareness of trends/changes in external DM Strategies and technologies
• University degree in science preferably in medical, biological, or health related sciences, or equivalent work experience in directly related fields
• Minimum of 7-10 years experience of working in Data Management in the pharmaceutical industry
• Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge and experience of most aspects of Data Management in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Proven experience in developing tactical/operational plans
• Comprehensive knowledge of database structures and of capturing and storing clinical information
• External awareness of DM technologies and technical expertise in industry
• Multi-phase experience in Clinical Research and experience of different Therapeutic Areas
· Competitive salary, Company car
· Work in the global organization in Poland
· development opportunities with rapid growing organization
Please contact Dariusz Sternlicht, Recruitment Consultant at DOCS on +48 606 130 397 or email your up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
DOCS provides global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997, DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider for the clinical trial industry.
Clinical Data Manager, Data Management Project Management, Study Conduct, DM, Pharmaceutical, CRO, Pharma, Contract Research Organisation, Biotech, Medical Device, Health, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Permanent, Warsaw, Poland
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.