Company: Pharmalink Consulting
Closing Date: 20 Apr 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Genpact Pharmlink is a highly specialised Regulatory Affairs Consultancy with a successful history. The success of Genpact Pharmalink depends on its people. Capitalizing on what is unique about individuals and drawing on their different perspectives and experiences will add value to the way we do business.
Regulatory Project Manager role, based in Maidenhead, Berkshire
Full time, permanent position
We’re growing fast and hiring now!
We’re a global leader in regulatory affairs consulting, offering a comprehensive range of tailored services to meet the regulatory, compliance and QC needs of healthcare companies in all markets around the world.
And great people are at the heart of what we do. We know that having the right people is the key to our continued growth. That’s why we want to work with the brightest in the industry, and invest heavily in their training, development and professional happiness. With competitive wages, awesome medical benefits, and constant training and development, we’re building the most robust regulatory team one person at a time.
Genpact Pharmalink is working on more client projects than ever before and they’re getting larger by the day. If you’re a Regulatory Affairs Project Manager or Senior Team Leader, we’d love to talk to you!
This position will require the holder to work directly with some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world to drive regulatory projects forward and be accountable for deliverables.
Duties may include:
· Ensuring the project team understands requirements for new products, and regulatory implications with facility, product and process changes and improvements;
· Developing solutions to regulatory or business problems where no clear precedence exists.
· Functioning independently as a decision-maker on regulatory issues; and assuring that deadlines are met;
· Effectively communicating, preparing, and negotiating both internally and externally with various regulatory agencies.
The ideal candidate will have:
· BS degree in health or science-related field
· Minimum 7-10 years’ experience with regulatory affairs project work within the pharmaceutical industry
· Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
· Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
· Ability to identify compliance risks and escalate when necessary
· Able to manage multiple priorities and projects and deadlines
· Be a team oriented individual with personal commitment to human relations, integrity, giving and receiving constructive feedback, adaptability, diversity working environment. Experience in third party contract operations is preferred.
· Have experience working in OTC, Pharma, consumer goods organization, managing cross functional teams, planning short and long term initiatives
Vanwall Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1628 860300|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1628 860400|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.