Company: ClinTec International Ltd
Closing Date: 20 Apr 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
ClinTec International is actively recruiting for clinical professionals to join our expanding global company. By working for ClinTec you can further your career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and you can be assured of rewarding benefits. In the past 12 months, we have expanded into 17 new countries with offices opening across the globe. Apply now and become part of our international team.
Clinical Trial Coordinator - Hungary - Office based in Budapest
Working as a Clinical Trial Coordinator for Clintec you will be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects for a number of leading global pharmaceutical companies with the opportunity to develop progress and travel globally. Due to a period of sustained expansion, a number of career opportunities have arisen within Clintec International for talented Clinical Trial Coordinators to join our experienced team in Hungary
The Clinical Trial coordinator will be responsible for Trial and Site Administration, Regulatory and Start-up responsibilities, reviewing budgets and planning meetings. The successful candidate(s) be in charge of Document Management according to study protocol, Standard Operating Procedures, applicable regulations and ICH-GCP guidelines.
• Tracking and reporting trial documents and ensuring collation and distribution of study tools and documents
• Updating clinical trial databases
• Management of clinical and non-clinical
• Prepare, collate, distribute and archive clinical documents and correspondence
• Updating manuals/documents (e.g., patient diaries, instructions) and documenting proper destruction of clinical supplies
• Providing and collecting from investigators forms/lists for site evaluation/validation and site start-up
• Preparation of submission package for IRB/ERC and support regulatory agencies submissions
• Collaboration with finance/budgeting representatives for tracking, reporting of negotiations, contract development, approval, maintenance and payments (investigators, vendors, grants)
• Monitor, track adherence and disclosures and budget closeout
• Organising meetings, creating and tracking study memos/letters
• Supporting and preparing for local investigators meetings
• BA/BS in Life Science required or equivalent healthcare experience
• Proven experience in clinical research or relevant healthcare experience
• Fluency in English – verbal and written
• Fluency in Hungarian
• IT skills
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Willing and able to work office based in Budapest
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.