Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Location: South East England
Closing Date: 03 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Job TitleSenior Clinical Research Associate – Permanent Job Summaryi-Pharm Consulting are delighted to offer this exciting Senior Clinical Research Associate opportunity within a world-leading CRO. Lauded for their continual project excellence, our exclusive client need to strengthen their clinical division with an experienced CRA to join their team on a permanent basis and work across a range of phase II – III studies. ...
Senior Clinical Research Associate – Permanent
i-Pharm Consulting are delighted to offer this exciting Senior Clinical Research Associate opportunity within a world-leading CRO. Lauded for their continual project excellence, our exclusive client need to strengthen their clinical division with an experienced CRA to join their team on a permanent basis and work across a range of phase II – III studies.
Depending on project scales, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and as part of a senior team across a variety of phases and therapeutic areas within Oncology. Our client has identified the typical role responsibilities below:
- Performing initial feasibility, site selection, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with project requirements
- Producing site status/visit reports before submission
- Application submissions to the relevant regulatory and ethical bodies
- Completion of study documentation (patient diaries, CRFs etc.)
- Preparation of relevant study documents (Source Data Verification Plan, Monitoring Guidelines etc)
- Administration of protocol and relevant study training to given sites
- Establishing regular communication with site representatives to manage ongoing project requirements and issues
- Attendance and participation of Sponsor meetings
- Contract negotiations with key project organisations
- Providing support to the Project Manager/s where necessary
- Minimum of 3.5 years of experience in a CRA role
- Valid UK driving license
- Relevant Life Sciences degree (2:1 or above)
- Sound knowledge of ICH-GCP and EU requirements
- Proven adherence to industry SOPs
- Knowledge and experience of document submissions to Ethical and Regulatory bodies
- English fluency (spoken, written) - additional languages are a bonus!
- Strong communicator in internal/external environments
- IT literate (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
- Competitive market salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible car allowance
- Excellent pension scheme (with matched employer contribution)
- Private health insurance
- All necessary equipment provided (laptop, mobile phone etc)
About i-Pharm Consulting
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Senior Consultant Dominic Williams on +44 (0)20 3873 7066, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Dominic is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Clinical Research Associate / CRA II / CRA / CNS / CTS / Cardiovascular / Oncology / West London / Office – Home based / Monitoring / Trials / Studies / Protocols / Clinical Research Associate / Clinical Monitor / Senior CRA / Monitoring / SCRA
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.