Location: London, UK, Oxford, Manchester. United Kingdom, UK
Reference: DK - SMW - 20/03/17
Closing Date: 20 Apr 17
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: full comprehensive package
Are you scientifically grounded and creatively driven? If so, a Medical Education agency based in London is looking for a Senior Medical Writer to join their team in London. You will have the chance to work across 2-4 accounts and be the scientific lead for the digital and promotional work.
This agency is award-winning and has offices in London, Oxford & Manchester! They offer on the job training, one-on-one in fact and they want individuals that thrive for progression and success. Although they are a Global company they have a strong family feel and social culture. Just to name some of the main therapy area’s: ONC, Respiratory and diabetes, osteoporosis, anti-infectives and many more. They are very flexible in terms of employee’s working arrangements and allow flexibility in terms of home based. The agency is aiming to change behavior, they have taken different avenues, they aim to change how physians make decisions and provide patient support programmes.
· To take full responsibility for and manage the day-to-day delivery of all editorial projects, including director sign-off
· To interpret and implement briefs in a constructive and creative manner, but to also challenge and suggest alternatives to client briefs where appropriate
· Manage, mentor and develop the editorial and writing team in accordance with the needs of the business
· To advise account teams on budgeting and realistic timeframes for writing projects
· To manage workload across various accounts, including reviewing and supervising work done by other Medical Writers, ensuring prompt completion of projects
· To provide text in an appropriate format, as required by clients or agency house-style
· To keep up to date with matters related to the pharmaceutical industry and relevant therapy areas
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
• Strategic insight and commercial awareness
• Strong understanding of science and medicine, the healthcare environment, publishing and the medical education / communications industry
• Able to think about the scientific landscape that shapes a product and provide insights which help to drive brand strategy and corresponding programming
• Thorough understanding of the clients’ therapeutic areas and ability to provide strategic direction
• Drive, determination and infectious enthusiasm
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.