Location: London, Oxford, United Kingdom, UK
Reference: DK - MW - 20/03/17
Closing Date: 20 Apr 17
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: full comprehensive package
One of the most well-regarded agencies in the industry is looking for a Medical Writer to join their team in London. They are looking for ambitious writers that will be working on a combination of learning sciences and behavioral sciences.
This agency is part of one of the largest networks in the world and take a very integrated approach as they work alongside advertising, medical education, digital and market access team. They offer on the job training, one-on-one in fact and they want individuals that thrive for progression and success. Although they are a Global company they have a strong family feel and social culture. Just to name some of the main therapy area’s: ONC, Respiratory and diabetes, osteoporosis, anti-infectives and many more. They are very flexible in terms of employee’s working arrangements and allow flexibility in terms of home based. The agency is offering career progression, training and has a very high staff satisfaction rate.
• Write copy to the to the highest quality & scientific standard for a range of educational materials
• Provide feedback to junior writers to ensure medical writing standards are consistently achieved
• Take and accurately implement briefs from the client
• Act as senior lead to clients and KTLs for projects
• Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of therapy areas relevant to accounts handled
• Build knowledge of the industry and company environment
• PhD in Life Sciences
• Minimum of 1 year of Medical Communications agency experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, including client presentation skills
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.