Closing Date: 20 Apr 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
We are looking for a Senior Medical Writer, who will be responsible for will be responsible for the preparation of key documents for regulatory submissions, mentoring and training less experienced staff member and support business development activities.
A global provider of outsourced development services, they have relationships with the world’s largest pharmaceuticals and work on the most prolific studies within the industry. Running clinical studies in over 50 countries worldwide, they work on a global scale, and continue to grow from strength to strength reporting 25% growth since 2010. Throughout all this unparalleled growth, they remain consistent to their core values; belief in their people, belief in their clients, and belief in themselves to continually deliver excellence.
In this sounds appealing to you, please apply below. The applications will be handled with discretion.
As a Senior Medical Writer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Research, create, and edit all documents associated with clinical research
· Responsible for the preparation of key documents for regulatory submissions
· Act as primary contact for client’s technical liaison.
· Responsible for strategic planning, budget, and resource management, as well as monitoring of the performance
· Responsible for mentoring and training activities.
· Supporting business development activities by identifying new business leads for Medical Writing Services and attend business development meetings
Ideally we are looking for the following skills and experience:
· Life science degree
· Several years’ experience as medical and/or regulatory writer
· Ideally experience in oncology
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Spanish would be beneficial
· Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.