Location: Home Based
Closing Date: 20 Apr 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Company Car + Yearly Bonus + Signing On Fee + Other Benefits
Are you motivated to become a part of the most exciting Medical Devices CRO in the world? We are looking for CRAs with a passion for the industry to join and expand our successful organisation. You will have the chance to work in all phases and therapeutic areas, and we will guide your progression in the industry from the start.
We are a globally recognised CRO specialised in Medical Devices studies - We focus on providing a full service to our Clients and are rapidly expanding – so much that we are taking the most exciting and innovative studies from the rest of the market!
Please contact Nick @ Meet using the contact details below for further details about this opportunity - This will be 100% confidential.
· Performs and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management
· Conducts site visits - assessing protocol and regulatory compliance, managing required documentation
· Develops and maintaining collaborative relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
· Assisting on assigned projects and will take a lead role where required.
· Mentor, train and contribute to the development of junior clinical
Suitable role for – CRA, Clinical research associate, In-house CRA, in-house clinical research associate, CRAII, clinical research associate II, clinical trial monitor, clinical monitor, clinical research associate III, SCRA, Senior clinical research associate, LCRA, Lead clinical research associate with:
· 2 years plus monitoring experience
· Good knowledge of FDA guidelines and GCP
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Fluency in English and German
· Medical Devices experience
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below Please contact Nick @ Meet using the contact details below for further details about this opportunity - This will be 100% confidential.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.