Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Location: North West England
Closing Date: 09 May 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Job TitleClinical Research Associate – Permanent Job Summaryi-Pharm are currently working with an industry leading CRO who have recently secured a selection of long-term project bids. ...
Clinical Research Associate – Permanent
i-Pharm are currently working with an industry leading CRO who have recently secured a selection of long-term project bids. They have a worldwide reputation and a recognised management team with a fresh outlook, who are now looking to grow their clinical division with an ambitious CRA who is looking to take the next step in their clinical career path!
North West England
This is a dynamic role where you will be challenged daily and constantly supported by the team around you. The client has a defined career pathway that strongly encourages driven CRAs to take ownership of their work and become well rounded senior figures within the business. They have outlined the typical role responsibilities below:
- Perform all monitoring aspects in accordance with the project requirements and Good Clinical Practice
- Ability to travel to various sites and effectively manage multiple projects when required
- Act as a link between site personnel and project management team
- Ensure that the project is adhering to SOPs for the given project site
- Maintain sound relationships with site staff and subjects involved
- Report any project issues to the Project Management team and ensure records are maintained accordingly
- Display excellent time management skills in line with project timescales
- Provide assistance as a Senior CRA when required
- 12 months of independent monitoring experience
- Exposure to Contract Research Organisation culture (desirable)
- Life Sciences/Pharmacy or similar degree
- Evidence of regulatory compliance
- Good IT skills
- Strong command of English
- Valid driving license
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Sign on bonus!
- £5,000 car allowance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Private healthcare
About i-Pharm Consulting
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Senior Consultant Dominic Williams on +44 (0)20 3873 7066, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Dominic is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Clinical Research Associate / CRA I / CRA / CNS / CTS / Cardiovascular / Oncology / West London / Office – Home based / Monitoring / Trials / Studies / Protocols / CRA / Clinical Research Associate / Clinical Monitor / Senior CRA / Monitoring / Single-sponsor / CRO
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.