Location: EMEA Region
Closing Date: 03 May 17
Salary (£): Competitive
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
Do you have experience in the delivery of functional services in an FSP model of outsourcing as well as in the delivery of the FTE model?
We are currently recruiting for Senior Manager in our Flexible Solutions department. This is full-time, permament role to be based in any EU country.
About the job:
- Working with Clinical Operations line managers delivering the Flexible Solutions business to facilitate all aspects of operations, ensure a successful relationship, full client satisfaction and operational and service excellence.
- Interact directly with client liaisons to ensure appropriate resourcing and operational excellence in service delivery. Facilitate resolution of client issues by confronting constructively (e.g., poor performance, retention, contract negotiation and outstanding payments).
- Lead Covance representative on Flexible Solutions clients' Governance Committees and Operational Committee meetings.
- 2nd level client escalations contact
- Partner with Clinical Operations leaders in each region to drive productivity and continuous improvement for assigned client/s portfolio.
- Contribute to the development of performance indicators, and metrics; oversee implementation and compliance.
- Identify potential client' needs and proactively develop pragmatic solutions to meet those needs and grow the business.
- Work with the Flexible Solutions management team and Covance sales team to develop proposals that meet clients' needs.
- Support contracting and invoicing for assigned clients.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the partnership processes for assigned clients in cooperation with the respective client representatives and the Covance team.
- Oversee and participate in the onboarding of personnel to the partnership processes for the assigned clients.
- Support the Clinical Operations line managers in their responsibility for recruitment, training, development and performance review of direct reports in assigned client teams as needed.
- University/college degree
- Experience in client relationship management.
- Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Broad knowledge of drug development process and client needs.
- Basic knowledge of sales and business development strategies and procedures.
- Relevant clinical research Experience including demonstrated skills and competency in project management tasks.
- Experience in managing projects in a virtual environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and to utilize resources effectively.
- Financial awareness and ability to actively utilize financial tracking systems.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions independently.
- Experience in managing teams directly or indirectly.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and line manage co-located and virtual staff/ teams in matrix environment.
- High degree of attention to detail, with Experience in client management on an operational level
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver against tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality of work.
- Ability to balance big-picture and global perspectives with local and function considerations.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Functional Service Provision (FSP) as a client or as a supplier
- Experience in pricing CRO services, preferably in the FSP model.
THERE IS NO BETTER TIME TO JOIN US!
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.