Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 04 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Bonus, Car
2 exciting roles available for Key Account Managers with a leading biotech in Austria. Also willing to consider experienced CRAs for this role.
Key Account Manager (m/f)
Biotech - Multiple Sclerosis
Austria - 1 x Steiermark / 1 x Burgenland
Our client a leading Biotechnology company who manage multiple global brands require an experience Field Based Area Sales Manager to focus on their Upper Austria, Western Lower Austria and Steiermark territory.
If you are a dynamic sales professional looking for your next professional challenge do not miss out this unique opportunity and apply now.
Role / Description:
* Maximise area sales performance by developing and executing a business plan, applying marketing and business tactics to achieve your goals
* Business Planning and development
* Support successful patient outcomes, tracking patient progress, ensuring product availability while complying to internal compliance and relevant laws and regulations
* Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the business and its products
* Understanding your products and keeping up to date with clinical practices, market dynamics, and healthcare system
* Work with cross functional teams to advance programs and initiatives
* Good disciplined use of CRM and administration
* Bachelor’s, Master degree preferred, preferably in the sciences
* 3 Years Pharmaceutical experience, (speciality product experience preferred)
* Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
* Distinct problem-solving skills with the ability to think through and solve issues creatively
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Read, write, and speak fluent German and English
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in Europe and Germany. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology Contract Research Organisations (CROs) and Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO’s). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, drug safety and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Colin Lynam on
+49 89 71 677 25 310 or email: email@example.com
If this role is not suitable, Colin is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.