Location: United Kingdom Frimley / Camberley
Closing Date: 31 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Patient Access Manager, Novartis, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today; Patient Access Manager (Cardiovascular), Novartis, England. Novartis is currently recruiting for Patient Access Manager to join our field based team on a 12 month contract and will cover the following territory: Durham, Newcatle, Lancashire, Northumbria and Cumbria. ...
Patient Access Manager, Novartis, UK
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today; Patient Access Manager (Cardiovascular), Novartis, England.
Novartis is currently recruiting for Patient Access Manager to join our field based team on a 12 month contract and will cover the following territory:
Durham, Newcatle, Lancashire, Northumbria and Cumbria.
Working with external customers and Novartis stakeholders to ensure optimal patient access to innovative medicines inclusive of funding and service activities. Collaborating with the Business Leader and key account manager (KAM) team in developing and implementing the business plan including appropriate allocation of available resource to best meet patient and customer needs. Co-creating the patient access strategy locally, providing insights to both the local team and the MAx Centre of excellence. Ensuring positive and productive working relations with customers associated with the above processes in order to ensure Novartis is seen to be supporting our vision of Winning for Patients.
• Collaborating with the Business Leader and Account Team to create and implement a locality access plan which is aligned to both franchise and team objectives incorporating both commissioning and service activities and informing the Key Account plans
• Customer facing account management responsibility for NHS decision makers in their designated Health Economy
• Represent Novartis and build trust and relationships with key commissioning stakeholders at a regional and local level.
• Build sustainable strategic relationships with key regional influencing centres that set guidance at a sub national level and have a broader national impact beyond the immediate local geography
• Ensure key insights are fed back to appropriate internal stakeholders
• Develop an in-depth understanding of national/local policy with the ability to influence and shape the local health economy
• Ensure an optimum environment for the prescribing of the Novartis medicines to ensure patients have appropriate access
• Secure and implement positive NHS policy (including guidelines, funding and budget inclusion) and NICE implementation
• Represent Novartis and build relationships with relevant NHS stakeholders in order to ensure service/patient pathway challenges are identified and solutions implemented
• To map the locality funding flows, decision making process and key commissioning stakeholders in order to inform and implement the business plan
• Develop and implement partnership initiatives with customers where there is a prioritized patient need; principles of these initiatives are consistent with the franchise, business & account plan objectives
• Build business cases/Joint working proposals and gain approval from Trust board and the Franchise Leadership team
• Measure progress of agreed key commissioning & service activities designed to improve the speed and ease of patient access and optimise patient care in line with agreed KPIs and project management principles
• Create and maintain strategic and operational relationships with influential NHS customers; Translate and share key trends and market feedback with Business Leader & Market Access Excellence
• To develop, maintain and share an excellent understanding of the NHS, enabling environmental assessment and develop insights and intelligence to facilitate competitive advantage and inform development of local market access tools and materials
• To comply with appropriate external regulations- ABPI and Novartis policies and procedures
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working – Top UK Employer
Pension Scheme, Share Scheme
Paid holidays, Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’ Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree in related field (Science or Business) or equivalent education desired
• Direct or indirect leadership experience or with sales teams, service projects and or commissioning customers
• Cross-functional working
• Matrix working
• Project Management
• Functional Experiences
• Key Account Management
• Customer facing roles interacting with senior NHS staff.
• Market Access and/or Service Development experience desirable
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.