Company: Barrington James Europe
Closing Date: 21 Apr 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
As the new International Key Account Manager you will develop and execute European wide partnership plans with existing clients in order to increase sales.
My client is a pharmaceutical wholesaler headquartered in Germany. The internationally operating business is seeking an
International Key Account Manager (m/f) – Pharmaceutical Industry
Permanent position to be based in Southern Germany
Your new responsibilities:
· You will develop and execute European wide partnership plans with existing clients in order to increase sales.
· You will implement large contracts with your clients.
· You will expand the business by identifying upside commercial opportunities and effectively managing commercial risks.
· You will be responsible for excellent client relationship management.
· You will work with other internal teams to ensure smooth and successful execution of partnership plans and growth of existing business.
· You will be responsible for reporting and forecasting on client activities and results.
· You will participate to local and international meetings.
· A Minimum of three years’ experience in a sales position within an international environment, including face-to-face client meetings
· Experience in collaborating with senior decision makers
· Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry; or background in medical device, FMCG, wholesale
· Fluency in English
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Goal oriented and entrepreneurial minded
· Ability to self-organize well within a fast paced and high energy environment
· Willingness to travel approximately 50 % of your time across all of Europe
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. I encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions with reference number AEKI-Wholesale to Alexander Kleine at email@example.com alongside a copy of your CV in Word format.
Rowan House Smallfield Road Horley Surrey
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.