Closing Date: 04 May 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Territory Manager - Ophthalmology - Hampshire & DorsetStar's looking for a Territory Manager to join a large, well-established pharmaceutical company that's focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products that make a positive impact on patient outcomes and a real difference to the market.
Territory Manager – Ophthalmology – Hampshire & Dorset
Star’s looking for a Territory Manager to join a large, well-established pharmaceutical company that’s focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products that make a positive impact on patient outcomes and a real difference to the market.
The Territory Manager’s key responsibilities include:
* Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the Ophthalmology field while maintaining existing business relationships across Hampshire and Dorset
* Collaborating with key customers to develop and implement strategic account plans that deliver against your sales targets and meet your customers’ requirements
* Driving product awareness, maximising sales and building your network to gain advocacy across your territory
* Demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and ensuring you communicate customer feedback, competitor intelligence and best practice to your team
* Ensuring all administrative tasks are completed and you adhere to the ABPI code of practice at all times
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Pharmaceutical secondary care sales experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Proactive and organised
* A team player
* ABPI qualified
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.