Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Location: West London
Closing Date: 04 May 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
JOB TITLEJunior Clinical Trial Manager / Trial Management Associate INTRODUCTIONAssist the Clinical Program Manager and Project Managers in the execution of complex international clinical trials and take the lead on local and regional studies and study activities.DESCRIPTIONEnsures that all clinical trial activities are performed in accordance with company policy and in compliance with company policies and regulatory guidelines. ...
Junior Clinical Trial Manager / Trial Management Associate
Assist the Clinical Program Manager and Project Managers in the execution of complex international clinical trials and take the lead on local and regional studies and study activities.
Ensures that all clinical trial activities are performed in accordance with company policy and in compliance with company policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Site selection and management
- Study start-up and activation
- Communicate cross functionally across the business trial groups
- Vendor management
- Review of documents when necessary, i.e TMF, regulatory documents, SOPs, monitoring plan ensuring compliance with protocol is maintained
- Assist in the management of trial related budgets in line with financial management policies
- Routine monitoring and co/monitoring when needed
- Contribute to the development of protocols, case reports, study reports
- Help to develop investigator brochures
- A quick learner with analytical thinking capabilities
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience
- Degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent medical education
- Exceptional communication skills, presentation capabilities and experience working cross-functionally across a business
- Strong experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Clear understanding of FDA and/or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GCPs governing the conduct of clinical trials is desirable
- A systematic worker who is well organised and operates with a level head
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Sophie Ahern on +44 (0)20 3189 2297, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Sophie is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Junior Clinical Project Manager / Clinical Project Manager / Clinical Trial Manager Associate/ Clinical Study Manager Associate / Clinical Trial Manager / Clinical Study Manager / Contract Clinical Project Manager / Contract Clinical Trial Manager / Contract Clinical Study Manager / UK, England, South-East / SE / London / West London / Uxbridge / Office Based / HIV / Infectious Disease
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.