Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 20 May 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
This is an attractive opportunity offering a permanent home/ office based position within a continually growing, well-established company with a strong base in Europe.
Candidates will qualify with a life science degree or related field and already 3 years independent monitoring experience and additional project supporting functions.
· Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management
· A minimum of 3 years independent monitoring experience
· Experience of Ethics Committees, Submissions and Site Contract Negotiation
· Various therapeutic background, Phase II III
· Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring and close out visits for research sites
· Perform source document verification and case report form review
· Conduct adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow up
· Development of project plans, site feasibility/selection activities and presentation at investigator meetings
If you are looking for challenging and varied projects, for an innovative and successful company with good perspectives for your personal development, send your application documents via email to email@example.com
I am looking forward to having a conversation with you!
Franzi Dunker, Recruitment Consultant
+49 69 274 015 840
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.