Company: only medics recruitment ltd
Location: South East
Closing Date: 20 May 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 100,000+
Medical Advisor - Rheumatology A Top 10 global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in Europe are looking to appoint a Medical Advisor for the UK medical team, joining with a focus on Rheumatology and being involved in an upcoming product launch
Medical Advisor - Rheumatology
A Top 10 global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in Europe are looking to appoint a Medical Advisor for the UK medical team, joining with a focus on Rheumatology and being involved in an upcoming product launch
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging team environment, as part of a large UK medical affairs unit but with a focus on your own team"e;s efforts across the Rheumatology product portfolio. Main aspects of the role include;
- Medical input to franchise team so that all activities are conducted to high levels of compliance
- Lead on aspects of the Evidence Generation Programme to meet local business, regulatory, access and ethical standards
- Manage KOL relationships to ensure effective delivery of the Rheumatology Medical Affairs plan
- Provide medical expertise to other functions as directed by Medical Franchise lead to therapy area teams such as HTA submissions and patient engagements
- Internal professional development opportunities such as DipPharmMed, PMST, and ABPI Final Signatory status
This role could suit a medic with a clinical expertise in Rheumatology (or another area with a strong Immunology focus such as Dermatology) looking to step in to industry or could accommodate a current Medical Advisor wanting to work in a leading company in this space.
Key requirements include;
- Medical Degree
- Medical Affairs experience preferred
- ABPI Final Signatory desirable
- Full GMC registration with a license to practice
- Ideally a post-graduate qualification is preferred i.e. MRCP or MRCS
- Significant experience in Rheumatology, Dermatology, Immunology or a broad area of medicine such as General Medicine
- An understanding of the drug development process
- Excellent presentation skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic annual salary with a company car allowance, annual bonus, pension, life assurance, private medical insurance and more
All communication is confidential and should you be interested in hearing of other more appropriate roles do still get in touch to hear how we could help.
GMC medic physician doctor pharmaceuticals pharmaceutical medicine clinical development drug development medical affairs medical advisor medical adviser medical director medical manager head of medical affairs medical lead associate medical director rheumatology immunology dermatology arthritis antibody London UK re-locate Berkshire Oxfordshire Surrey Hampshire Middlesex Thames valley home counties Buckinghamshire Bedfordshire Hertfordshire Cambridgeshire
33 Station Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1189 522 799|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1189 560 607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.