Location: London, UK, Greater London, United Kingdom
Reference: DK - AD - 20/04/17
Closing Date: 20 May 17
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: full comprehensive package
An unmissable opportunity for an Account Director to join an award-winning healthcare PR agency based in London.
This company has a very well established global network and is respected worldwide within this industry. They pride themselves as being a really fun and passionate team, why is this? They want to establish themselves as having a new innovative approach to PR and combine that with the best healthcare expertise. Accounts that they maintain, have a long-standing relationships consisting of sexual health clients in addition to heavy science accounts. With a strong management level, they provide long sustaining careers and offer great opportunities for progression. They have a collaborative and passionate approach to their Ethical accounts, with 60% based on Global accounts and 40% UK. They have a creative approach to each individual employee’s development/coaching/mentoring structure in order to provide that clear progression. Not only that, but they also support extra-curricular activities such as additional qualifications.
· Lead development of strategic programmes, agreeing programme activity and financial arrangements with the client
· Ensure clients view the agency as a strategic advisor, negotiating where appropriate to ensure programme is as effective as possible
· Demonstrate a good understanding of the social media landscape and how to integrate it into traditional communications programmes
· Oversee the financial status of accounts ensuring efficient and effective budget control
· Provide strategic and tactical input into client proposals and present confidently at pitches and meetings
· Assist with recruitment and induction
· Proactively identify new business opportunities whilst also seeking out opportunities for organic growth
· People management
· Leadership skills
· Project & time management
· Initiative Excellent verbal & written communication
· Financial management
· Team player
· Passionate commitment
· Creatively curious
· Healthcare communications agency experience
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.