Company: DrugDev Limited
Location: Hammersmith, West London
Closing Date: 20 May 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: 5% matching pension contribution; life assurance; income protection and 28 days holiday inclusive of public and bank holidays
Strong Business Analyst sought for an opportunity to shape the evolution of our unique industry solution, work on challenging projects and collaborate with motivated, smart and passionate people.
We are looking for a strong Business Analyst with a track record of defining product requirements through engagement with both internal and external stakeholders. This is an opportunity to shape the evolution of our unique industry solution, work on challenging projects and collaborate with motivated, smart and passionate people.
Working closely with our development team, other responsibilities include:
· Leading meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders to clarify requirements.
· Liaising with the development team.
· Performing functional reviews and/or acceptance testing.
· Managing and resolving questions or issues reported by internal and external stakeholders and clients.
· Translation of business needs into work items (user stories and acceptance criteria, for example).
· Creation of system life cycle development documents.
To find out more about the role, our company and to apply please follow the link below:
1 King Street, Hammersmith, London.
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.