Company: Barrington James Clinical
Reference: CRBG - Germany CRA
Closing Date: 20 May 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Freelance CRA – Ophthalmic Devices – Germany This role is handled by Carlos Biggemann. Get in touch to discuss this role further! email@example.com or +4490)1293776644.
Freelance CRA – Ophthalmic Devices – Germany
Our client is an Ophthalmology-focused Global Medical Device organization. Due to their continuous innovation efforts, their activities are rapidly increasing. To help to strengthen their Clinical Research Team they are now keen on bringing an experienced Medical Device Clinical Research Associate (CRA) on board.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be responsible for Clinical Research Monitoring in which you will be responsible for all activities from Site Selection and Initiation until Close-out. The successful candidate will have experience in monitoring activities within Ophthalmology and has knowledge of timelines, budgeting and vendor management.
– Work to agreed study timelines and resources, in accordance with the parameters outlined by the Clinical Project Manager
– Focus on monitoring Germany sites
– Involvement from start-up to closeout, including SIV visits and feasibility assessments
– Knowledge of ICH-E6 and Local Clinical Trial Regulations
– Willingness to travel up-to 60%
– 5+ years experience in Clinical Site monitoring as CRA
– Previous experience within the Medical Device sector
– Background of monitoring in Ophthalmology is highly desired
– Willingness to travel both regionally and internationally
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.