Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Reference: EUR 607
Closing Date: 04 May 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
International Pharmaceutical company specialising in Oncology trials is looking to add experienced CRA to their growing team in Finland. This is office opportunity with flexibility to work from home couple of times a week. Experience in Oncology is very beneficial. ...
International Pharmaceutical company specialising in Oncology trials is looking to add experienced CRA to their growing team in Finland. This is office opportunity with flexibility to work from home couple of times a week. Experience in Oncology is very beneficial.
LOCATION: Office based/ home based - Helsinki area
• Act as the primary liaison between the CRO and the clinical sites, ensuring the overall integrity of the study implementation and the study protocol at the clinical sites.
• Perform on-site visits in accordance with the monitoring plan.
• Determine and recommend the appropriate follow-up response to deficiencies in documentation, communication and the need for additional training.
• Conduct remote visits, facilities inspections and on-site study training.
• Monitor patient safety on an on-going basis and evaluate the overall compliance and performance of sites.
• Establish a sit recruitment plan, attend audits and complete routine departmental administrative tasks.
• Monitor and maintain ICH-GCP compliance.
• At least two years’ independent monitoring experience. Candidate without this experience can unfortunately not be considered.
• Ideally candidates will have some oncology exposure.
• Educated to a degree level (preferably a health science subject).
• Advanced English skills, additional languages would be seen as beneficial.
• The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Nordics
• Get in touch with Eduard Raudonis on +44 (0)20 3189 0468
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
• If this role is not suitable, Eduard is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry Globally. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
CRA / Monitoring / Pre-study / Initiation / Close-out / Study Start-up / Ethics / Feasibility / GCP / ICH / Clinical Research Associate / Budget Negotiation / / CRA I / CRA II / CRA III / SCRA / Home-based / Contract Negotiation / Site Identification / Science / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Permanent / SOP / Clinical / Clinical Research Associate I / Clinical Research Associate II / Clinical Research Associate III / On-site / Remote Visits / Study Implementation / Protocol / Site Regulatory Package / Recruitment / Compliance / Patient Safety / CRO / Clinical Research Organisation / Sweden / Denmark / Norway / Finland / Stockholm / Danderyd / Uppsala / Helsinki / Espoo / Vantaa / Copenhagen / Malmo / Lund / Oslo
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.