Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 01 May 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
We are actively looking for an enthusiastic Digital Sales Representative to work in a well-established pharmaceutical company :• 12 months• Office based • Full-time contract• Competitive salary • Start date: ASAP• SurreyYour main responsibilities : We currently have an opportunity for an Digital Sales Representative to sell the brands to customers through the planning of remote customer calls and virtual meetings to engage with customers in this different way. ...
We are actively looking for an enthusiastic Digital Sales Representative to work in a well-established pharmaceutical company :
• 12 months
• Office based
• Full-time contract
• Competitive salary
• Start date: ASAP
Your main responsibilities :
We currently have an opportunity for an Digital Sales Representative to sell the brands to customers through the planning of remote customer calls and virtual meetings to engage with customers in this different way. The role requires competence in planning and organising to meet digital objectives and some involvement in project work may be required. You will have to generates insights and intelligence in country for manager and the DMM & product teams to help shape above & in country PCBU strategies.
This role covers all customers in Primary Care and Secondary Care and involves the promotion of our growth brands to these customers in the digital arena through the use of non-customer facing technology.
Your main task will be :
Customer Relations :
• Build rapport with customers to create follow-up interactions, gain product endorsement to generate sales, and increase loyalty to the company.
Activity/ Capacity Planning and Management
• Setting up and managing appointments with target customers in coordination with the cross functional team aligned to the specific territory
• Implement & organise field opportunities through virtual customer calls.
• Feedback to Team, Head Office and Sales Manager of relevant competitor activity and local issues to ensure appropriate action can be taken.
• Liaise and collaborate with Sales team members to share information, motivate and support and therefore contribute to the generation and delivery of the digital teams objectives.
• Work collaboratively with all relevant Sales Representatives and generate access for members of the company PCBU Teams.
Digital Selling Skills
• Clear demonstration of Effective Selling Skills in a Virtual Setting
• Proactively implements and updates individual development plan in order to develop self further within current role or prepare for any future roles.
• Ensure customer management and administrative systems/processes are maintained and updated to ensure an accurate record of customers is available at all times.
• Maintain any company equipment in representatives’ care.
• 100% with ABPI and internal policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• A’ Level or ‘Higher’ in science subjects and ideally a Life Science Degree
Skills / Experience Required:
• Promoted product knowledge.
• Up to date knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas.
• Company information systems.
• ABPI qualification
• Effective selling skills – to standard required
• Strong presentation skills
• Advanced Computer ability – e.g. Email /WORD/ Excel e.g. ability to operate digital multimedia & teleconference facility in multitasking mode
• Effective working knowledge of all primary care structures and customer types.
• Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and non verbal)
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation. You can also directly contact me at 02072556665.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.