Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-021589
Closing Date: 30 Apr 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
A challenging position as Clinical Trial Manager in a major Pharma company. The position is responsible for the regional/global coordination of clinical trial management activities for internally managed and/or outsourced trials.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Ensure regional/global clinical operations deliverables progress according to agreed upon timelines and milestones as leader of the Study Management Team (SMT). This includes country & site feasibility and site selection, trial set-up, study execution and trial closure and vendor set up activities as assigned by the GTL.
• Set-up country budgets and monitor actuals vs forecast for Out of Pocket Expenses, and review assigned vendor invoices/spend.
• Establish enrolment commitments and ensure actual enrolment meets projected commitments across the regions at the clinical trial level.
• Create and update study-specific documents such as Monitoring Guidelines, Informed Consent Form, IMP related documentation, Blinding Plan, country and site feasibility related documents. Provide input into cross functional documents such as Safety related documents, Protocol Deviations and Issue Escalation processes, External Service Provider Oversight Plan, Filing and Archiving Plan.
• Create appropriate trial-specific training materials and requirements, making them available to the GCO site study staff and delivering training as needed. Responsible for the set-up and coordination of Investigator Meetings, if applicable, in close collaboration GCO staff as well as GTL.
• Act as the primary contact person for the local teams within GCO. Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders, including Local Trial Managers. Demonstrates deep knowledge of protocol and procedures and adequate therapeutic area knowledge.
• Ensure compliance with global health authority regulations and guidelines and internal operating procedures and processes. Participate in preparation for, and conduct of, Health Authority inspections and internal QA audits. Ensure that the SMT operates in a constant state of inspection-readiness. Work with Quality Management (QM) liaisons to ensure quality oversight of assigned trial utilizing the available tools.
• Minimum of 6 years clinical trial management experience in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO, however, other relevant experiences and skills may be considered by the hiring manager when considering the candidate’s eligibility.
• Requires clinical research operational knowledge, strong project planning/management and effective communication skills, Should be flexible and have experience and ability in managing global or regional teams in a virtual environment. Proven track record in successfully managing trials from start-up to database lock. Experience with supervision of CROs/vendors is preferred.
• Specific therapeutic area experience may be required depending on the position.
• Strong decision-making and communication/collaboration skills are essential to this position, as are analytic skills and effectiveness in seeking solutions to issues.
• Effective leadership skills and proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness. Computer literacy is also required.
• Willing to travel up to 20% of time.
Looking for an exciting position in a global company? Do you want to know more.
Do not hesitate to contact Carine Louckx at email@example.com
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.