Company: RM IT Professional Resources AG
Closing Date: 28 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Controller with profound knowledge in writing business models wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector. ...
Controller with profound knowledge in writing business models wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
* A successfully completed Degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
* Proven track record of writing business models and extensive experience in business consultancy
* Expertise in financial competencies and project management
* Being capable of developing different cost and funding models
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Writing business models and developing different cost and funding models
* Operating and executing planning and forecasting according to company guidelines
* Ensuring adherence to standards and the quality of planning / forecasting results delivered in terms of punctuality and accuracy
* Providing knowledge- and judgment-based performance analysis to Management and Finance stakeholders for decision support, highlighting risk and opportunity
* Monitoring and maintaining business data (e.g. sales, costs and FTE) and ensuring data integrity and transparency
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health – and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Foerrlibuckstrasse 10, 8005 Zurich
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.