Company: RM IT Professional Resources AG
Closing Date: 05 May 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Junior Paralegal Administrator with administrative and legal knowledge wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.Your experience/skills: * Commercial training or equivalent (e.g. other vocational qualification, must have good administrative skills / experience). ...
Junior Paralegal Administrator with administrative and legal knowledge wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
* Commercial training or equivalent (e.g. other vocational qualification, must have good administrative skills / experience). Swiss paralegal degree is an advantage
* Experience as “Administrative” or “Paralegal” in a law firm or in an in-house legal back office
* Very good knowledge of MS Office and other job-relevant software
* Languages: fluent German and English, both written and spoken. Additional language skills, such as French, are considered to be advantageous
* Dealing with and replying to correspondence / e-mails inquiries
* Working with sensitive business information in a confidential manner
* Diary management (incl. set up of meetings, trips, conference calls etc.)
* Meeting preparation, incl. agenda, accompany visitors, order catering
* Expense reports, eShop (shopping tool) and invoicing
* Local and central filing tasks
* Developing presentations
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health – and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Foerrlibuckstrasse 10, 8005 Zurich
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.