Location: United Kingdom Frimley / Camberley
Closing Date: 29 May 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Medical Advisor - Final Signatory Endocrinolgy, Sandoz, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today; Medical Advisor, Sandoz, Surrey, UK. ...
Medical Advisor - Final Signatory Endocrinolgy, Sandoz, UK
Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today; Medical Advisor, Sandoz, Surrey, UK.
To develop a strategic and operational medical plan that supports the development, launch and lifecycle management of allocated drug product(s) through the engagement of Medical Experts & Key Stakeholders, trial support, medical education activities and scientific exchange.
• Deliver Sandoz Therapeutic Area Medical plan for products in portfolio
• Work in conjunction with the therapy and marketing team to develop and deliver brand plan and associated deliverables for products in portfolio
• Work collaboratively as part of the wider Brand Team to develop and deliver relevant educational programmes, symposia etc.
• Support the wider Biopharmaceutical Team as appropriate, including product and therapy area specific internal training
• Understand Sandoz business needs (short to long term) and support / implement strategic plans as necessary
• Support provision of high quality medical information in response to requests from external stakeholders
• Create and deliver Key Opinion Leader (KOL), Patient Group and National Stakeholder mapping and engagement plans
• Support research and educational requests from key centres and help meet these requests when appropriate to do so
• Represent Sandoz at HCP regional and national congresses, and education programmes
• Liaise and engage with clinicians and authorities (e.g. NICE) to ensure appropriate representation of Sandoz data
• Trial & Research activities
• Work in conjunction with Global Medical Affairs to ensure that there is appropriate UK representation and key UK site involvement on global trial programs
• Support Clinical Research Medical Advisor (CRMA) activities to deliver global pipeline
• Drive post marketing commitment studies and phase 4 studies in line with local plan
• Initiate and maintain local investigator initiated trials as appropriate
• Ensure effective, credible and appropriate communication of clinical data including the biosimilar development pathway to external groups such as at HCP meetings, local formulary areas, government public affairs meetings, liaisons with institutions such as the national prescribing centre, UK medicines information pharmacists and patient groups
• Compliance and Pharmacovigilance
• Ensure all regulatory and compliance training is completed and act as Compliance Lead for products in portfolio
• Ensure PV department are made aware of any Patient Orientated Programmes
• Sign off of the materials to required ABPI standards
• Lead on management of any ABPI complaints either against Sandoz, or challenges against other companies
• Maintain an oversight of all non-promotional and promotional materials within portfolio. Ensure materials are appropriately updated in accordance with regulatory lifecycle management activities
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. As a global leader in developing and delivering generic medicines, Sandoz offers a broad portfolio covering all major therapeutic areas. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Single Medical Health Insurance
• 24 days annual leave
• Flex Benefits
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Farnborough station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-SAN Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have/be:
(please note the below are all not prerequisites)
• A degree in Medicine or Pharmacy ideally with postgraduate qualifications
• ABPI Registered Final Signatory (ideal)
• a number of years of Medical Affairs experience within the UK pharmaceutical industry
• Relevant therapy area experience desirable
• A driven, motivated self-starter with the potential to grow with the role
• Good knowledge of the NHS and funding/access programs in the UK
• Ability to lead regional & national medical and clinical projects • Proven ability to run local, regional & national KOL and stakeholder engagement programs and to execute clinical programs to plan
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Flexibility to accept multiple tasks of varying degrees of complexity
Sandoz are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.