Closing Date: 29 May 17
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent and Comprehensive Benefits – see below
Clinical Trial Assistant Charleroi, Belgium TalentSource Life Sciences, a division of CROMSOURCE, is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Clinical Trial Assistant, to join an innovating biotechnology company located in the Charleroi region, Belgium. Under the supervision of the Clinical Director and the CTA Manager, the ideal candidate will support a team working on the set-up and the administrative follow-up of clinical studies, as well as the...
Clinical Trial Assistant
TalentSource Life Sciences, a division of CROMSOURCE, is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Clinical Trial Assistant, to join an innovating biotechnology company located in the Charleroi region, Belgium.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Director and the CTA Manager, the ideal candidate will support a team working on the set-up and the administrative follow-up of clinical studies, as well as the close-out of clinical trials. The Clinical Trial Assistant provides administrative oversight to ensure the integrity and compliance to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and will work according the Good Clinical Practices (ICH-GCP).
- Higher degree or equivalent by experience
- Excellent English and French skills. Dutch and German are an asset
- Experienced in Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Well organised and practical personality that is able to work according the set deadlines
- Meticulous and detail minded
- Autonomous person, not afraid to take up responsibilities and to set priorities
- Helpful and flexible
- Experience in clinical research is a must
- Participation and set-up of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Encoding and archiving clinical data/documents, keeping the general archive up-to-date and ensuring an up-to-date tracking system of (clinical) data
- Good interaction with the investigator sites and their team (pharmacy, radiology, research team,…)
- Organisation of investigator meetings, monitoring meetings and other scientific meetings
- Logistic management of the documents, materials and products
- Keeping up-to-date and tracking of the tools for the follow-up of clinical trials
- Supporting the documentation of clinical data (protocol, clinical summary, Case Report Form, Monitoring plan,…)
Benefits applying to this great opportunity:
- Direct employment at the client, who will offer you a fixed, open ended contract
- Possibility to be part of a fast growing biotechnology company
- Work in your own region
- Interesting salary packages
- Dedicated and close follow-up of the CROMSOURCE consultant throughout the recruitment process
If this sounds like you, please contact Vanessa Verdickt, Consultant TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, and send your CV in Word format to Vanessa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE:
Cromsource is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals.
Keywords: Clinical Trial Assistant, CTA, clinical study, coordinator, project assistant, biotechnology, French and English
Clinical Trial Assistant
CROMSOURCE Suite 3 Lomond Court Castle Business Park Stirling United Kingdom
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1786 468990|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.