Location: London, UK, Greater London, United Kingdom
Reference: DK - AE - 21/04/17
Closing Date: 21 May 17
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Benefits: full comprehensive package
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive to join a well-regarded Medical Education agency based in London. It is a great opportunity to kick start your career in the Medical Communications industry, with an agency that offers a progressive career and on the job training.
This agency sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of over 200,000 healthcare professionals. For the past twenty-five years, they have shaped incisive and inspirational content throughout the market-leading portfolio of media brands. This leads to providing data and a great insight that produces a deep understanding of what audiences THINK, what they DO and what they really NEED. The agency as a whole combines all of the resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver impactful and meaningful outcomes.
Ideal for: Life Science graduate that wants to kick start their career in a great Medical Education agency.
· Responsible for timely and accurate issuance of weekly/monthly status and budget reports to the client and agency team
· Writing/taking action on contact reports. Takes responsibility for ensuring actions are followed up by the relevant party on time
· Schedule and participate in Account Management team meetings
· Coordination of project meetings
· Provide draft budgets to the Account Management team based on brief
· Managing internal invoice movements within budgets
· Understands the importance of and form strong relationships among, key internal departments to facilitate the smooth progress of client projects
· Supports and organises the needs of the Account Management team and others as required
· Supports and organises the wider delivery team across departments
· Responds to ad hoc requests from other management team members
· Understands the client structure; how and why decisions are made, who makes them and what’s important to them
· Graduate in Life Sciences
· Can-do attitude
· Highly Organized
· Ability to manage pressure and deadlines
· Always Approachable
· Exceptional Attention to Detail
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.