Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 28 Apr 17
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) AUDITOR – GLP DERBYSHIREMy client fundamentally provides research and product services for pharmaceutical, crop protection and many other organizations with over 3,800 employees across over 50 locations worldwide dedicating their services and commitment to customer service. Their aim is to support their customers product development and research that enrich life. ...
QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) AUDITOR – GLP
My client fundamentally provides research and product services for pharmaceutical, crop protection and many other organizations with over 3,800 employees across over 50 locations worldwide dedicating their services and commitment to customer service. Their aim is to support their customers product development and research that enrich life. They provide scientific expertise and a complete service in non-clinical research and development, analytical support and regulatory consulting to their customers. With expertise in quality assurance, my client are in need of QA auditor’s with industry auditing experience for their growing quality assurance team to meet the requirements of their clients and stakeholders.
Salary & Benefits:
• £18-24,000 p/annum
• Excellent opportunities for training and development
• Generous holiday allowance
• Pension contributions
• Life Assurance
Role and responsibilities:
• Assuring that studies are performed in compliance with principles of good laboratory practice (GLP) by following the quality assurance program. This entails reviewing documentation, procedures and laboratory data to ensure they satisfy GLP requirements.
• Advise management by reporting and following up issues that arise and implementing relevant action to reach a solution.
• Monitor levels of compliance with the Quality Management System implemented according to GLP.
• Conducting inspections specified by the quality assurance program standard operating procedures by conducting study-based, process-based and facility-based inspections and assisting with the planning of these as needed.
• Review final reports by confirming that methods, procedures and observations are accurately described and that reported results accurately reflect the raw data of the studies conducted and assuring the relevant study procedure was followed through your auditing.
• Promptly reporting all inspection results in writing to management, study director and principal investigator(s).
• Preparing and signing quality assurance statements that are included in final reports, specifying the types of inspectors and their dates, phases of study and dates of these inspections including inspection results which should be reported to management, study director and principal investigator(s).
• Monitor the status of audits as required and follow up CAPA.
• Contribute to the quality management system by suggesting revisions and reviewing SOP’s, policies and standards.
• Provide support to customer audits and regulatory inspections as required.
Requires skills and qualifications:
• Previous Auditing industry experience
• GLP is essential
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Working within a CRO is desirable
• A motivated, forward thinking professional with enthusiasm.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that aims to work together to build a safer and healthier world.
To apply for this position and put yourself under immediate consideration, send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 255 6600
(R&D pharmaceutical resourcer)
telephone: +44 (0) 207 255 6600
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.