Closing Date: 29 May 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent and competitive benefits
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is a key member of the Clinical Project Team and is responsible for managing investigator sites
1.Prepare and conduct site visits including (but not limited to): qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and close-out visits according to relevant SOPs, local requirements, the protocol and project plans as well as providing timely and comprehensive visit and status (i.e. patient recruitment) reports.
2. Communicate effectively with Chiltern Project Team members (i.e. Clinical Team Leader, Project Managers, Safety and Data Management) to ensure study completion per company and client requirements and timelines.
3. Proactively communicate with study sites and follow-up on all open issues in order to meet the project timelines. Ensure that all study-related documentation is tracked, printed, and filed as required by Chiltern SOPs, regulatory requirements, and other protocols.
4. To ensure that investigator site files are assembled appropriately and that all required documentation is in place, tracked and reconciled on a regular basis against the TMF files.
5. May support in mentoring less experienced CRAs on project or department tasks and requirements.
6. Perform other duties as required by the Department or Project Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
See Job Description.Requirements
We are looking for candidates with 2 + years of experience as a CRA in a reputed CRO.Salary
No. 58, 01st, 2nd & 06th Floor, H.M Towers, Brigade Road, Bangalore-560025, India
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.