Company: Just Pharma
Closing Date: 14 Aug 14
Type: Full Time
Salary (ÂŁ): On Application
Benefits: Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Just Pharma are currently searching for a number of CRA IIs on behalf of a leading multi-national client. Our client offers an excellent basic salary, package and bonus scheme and provide the ideal environment for you to advance your career.
The key responsibilities of a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) are to perform the clinical monitoring aspect of designated projects in accordance with applicable SOP and regulations, performing clinical on-site monitoring activities, collecting regulatory documentation, performing qualification, initiation, monitoring and termination of investigational sites in accordance with ICH GCP guidelines.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Strong computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel & Word.
• Strong regulatory knowledge including GCP
• Train team members on selected tasks
• Take responsibility for specific tasks on projects, or acts as the main CRA contact on individual projects
A successful candidate will:
• hold a degree in a life science disicipline
• Be competent in both written and oral English
• Have substantial monitoring experience within the field of clinical research (18 months+)
For further information or to apply, please contact Helen on +44 (0)1707 837 621 or email email@example.com.
Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Senior Clinical Research Associate, SCRA, Justpharma, Just Pharma, Monitoring, Clinical Trial, Drug Trial, Trial Sites, Germany, Monitor, Clinical Monitoring, Clinical Monitor, Frankfurt, Mannheim, Berlin, Munich, Study, Site, Investigator, Study Site, Clinical Trial Site, Clinical Study,
3 Bishops Square,
|Tel:||0044 1707 226501|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|