Company: Just Pharma
Closing Date: 29 Dec 13
Type: Full Time
Salary (ÂŁ): On Application
Benefits: Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Just Pharma are currently working on behalf of various leading organisations from the pharmaceutical industry looking for experienced Clinical Research Associateâ€™s interested in a new challenge. The various opportunities are available with both Pharmaceutical Companies and Contract Research Organisations and can be either home or office based. All our client offer very competitive salary and benefits packages.
The key responsibilities of a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) are to perform the clinical monitoring aspect of designated projects in accordance with applicable SOP and regulations, performing clinical on-site monitoring activities, collecting regulatory documentation, performing qualification, initiation, monitoring and termination of investigational sites in accordance with ICH GCP guidelines.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Strong computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel & Word.
• Strong regulatory knowledge including GCP
• Train team members on selected tasks
• Take responsibility for specific tasks on projects, or acts as the main CRA contact on individual projects
A successful candidate will:
• Be educated to a degree level in a life science
• Be competent in both written and oral English
• Have substantial monitoring experience within the field of clinical research
For further information on this position or to have a confidential conversation please contact me on 00 44 1707 817 626 or E-mail at Natasha@Justpharma.co.uk
Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Senior Clinical Research Associate, SCRA, Justpharma, Just Pharma, Monitoring, Clinical Trial, Drug Trial, Trial Sites, Germany, Monitor, Clinical Monitoring, Clinical Monitor, Frankfurt, Mannheim, Berlin, Munich, Study, Site, Investigator, Study Site, Clinical Trial Site, Clinical Study,
3 Bishops Square,
|Tel:||0044 1707 226501|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|