Company: Advanced Regulatory (EU Roles)
Reference: ADV/EU and Global Projects
Closing Date: 22 May 13
Type: Full Time
Salary (ÂŁ): Negotiable
Benefits: See Text
Location: Basel - Join a leading Pharmaceutical company in a role that covers EU and Global projects. Therapeutic areas are varied and includes oncology, CNS, Immunology. You will also be working on small molecule and Biotech projects. Contact Theo Moore on+44 (0)207 801 3384 or email me at Cv@advregulatory.com
Title Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager / Basel - EU and Global projects
Location: Basel, Switzerland - The Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland – a great place to live and work.
If you’re someone who wants to influence your own development and you’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point then this organisation is for you….
If you wish to apply for this role call Theo Moore on +44 (0) 207 801 3384 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number noted above.
Join a company where you will be given the building blocks to make a major impact within regulatory affairs. You will have the opportunity to work in EU and then global markets in a role which has variety and scope to grow and develop.
This organisation is looking for dynamic and results focused regulatory professionals who posses strong leadership and excellent communication styles. It’s important that you have a good level the HA negotiation, as you will be responsible for a number of products’ line extensions and new dosage regimes.
Responsibilities on a day to day bases
• You provide global and/or local regulatory strategic direction for assigned product(s) and ensures alignment with Global strategies.
• You ensure Global Therapeutic Area Leader and/or Regional management are fully informed of key regulatory activities and critical issues.
• You ensure regulatory strategic options, assessments and risks are communicated to product teams in collaboration with Marketed Products Regulatory Leader and/or Global Therapeutic Area Leader as appropriate.
• You give regulatory guidance on critical issue management, guidelines, procedures, appropriate labelling, and health authority interactions.
• You demonstrate leadership on the team and within the function to accomplish business objectives.
• You coordinate activities with regulatory resources to ensure that tasks are completed within defined due dates and meet regulatory and departmental guidelines.
The salary that comes with this position is exceptional and you will also receive a very competitive bonus. This role comes with a Full re-location package and other benefits include pension and Healthcare.
If you wish to apply for this role please click below, or send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com quoting reference number noted above. Alternatively to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options call Theo Moore or Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3384
About ADV Regulatory
Advanced Regulatory has operating since 2004. We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Clinical Development, Pharmacovigilance and Health Economics and Outcomes Research. We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.
Visit us at www.advregulatory.com
Key words: Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, Reg Affairs, Regulatory Affairs Director, Regulatory Affairs Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Regulatory Affairs Executive, Regulatory Affairs Officer, CMC, Biologicals, HA, Orphan Drug Designation applications, Scientific Advice procedures, Centralised, Mutual Recognition and National Marketing Authorisations.
1 Calico House
Clove Hitch Quay
|Tel:||+44 (0)207 801 3380|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|