Company: Index Pharmaceutical
Location: South Yorkshire
Closing Date: 13 Jun 13
Salary (ÂŁ): On Application
We are assisting our client in finding a SAS Programmer for their offices in Sheffield.
To provide support for the activities of the Data Management and Statistics departments, including the programming of consistency checks/queries, programming/mapping of study data and the production of statistical tables, figures and listings on a project by project basis for Phase I and 2a clinical trials.
• Working to ICH GCP and other applicable industry standards
• Liaising where appropriate with data management and statistics groups worldwide
• Liaising with clients as required
• To ensure applicable data management and statistical functions are performed to scheduled timelines
• Programming edit/consistency checks in SAS
• Management of data transfer processes from EDC system (ClinBase) to iVAL/SAS
• Creation and review of statistical analysis plans as appropriate
• SAS programming, including the production of statistical listings, tables and figures as appropriate and the manipulation of datasets into derived datasets.
• Degree or equivalent in a scientific subject
Minimum Work Experience:
• Demonstrated SAS programming experience in a clinical trials environment
• Relevant Clinical Trial industry experience, including experience working with specialised systems (e.g., SAS, CDMS, EDC (Inform, RAVE, DataLabs)
• Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g., SAS, CDMS, EDC, SQL, VB, Java)
• Recent experience within a statistical environment
• Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and work with evolving technologies
• Attention to detail
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and be flexible to change
• Business/Operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management and problem solving
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment
This is a permanent position.
Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Index Pharmaceutical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Clinical Research and Medical Communications sectors in the UK and mainland Europe. Established in 1998, Index Pharmaceutical benefits from many established relationships with top global CRO’s, Pharmaceutical Companies, Medical Communications Agencies, Biotech’s, Market Access and Health Economics Consultancies.
Our dedicated team of Consultants offer a confidential recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike and can be contacted on 01252 615100 or email: email@example.com
To apply for this position please e-mail your CV quoting our reference number.
182-184 Fleet Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1252 615100|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1252 810700|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|