Company: Index Pharmaceutical
Location: South Yorkshire
Closing Date: 13 Jun 13
Salary (ÂŁ): On Application
Our client is a highly reputed international CRO who are seeking a manager of statistical programming to be based in Sheffield. They can also consider candidates from Associate Manager level through to Senior Manager level.
As Manager, Statistical Programing you will manage and oversee the activities of a team of skilled programmers at all levels. This will include resourcing of staff, coordination of staff assignments, quality control and overall responsibility for the timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Train, mentor and allocate team members according to their ability
- Ensure quality control (QC) on all process and technical activities related to derived dataset, table, listing, and figure programming in accordance with corporate quality standards, WSOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and/or other international regulatory requirements are performed.
- Recruit, retain and develop a skilled, experienced and motivated team.
- Maintain productivity/billability and staff turnover within agreed level.
- Participate in and contribute to Project bids, including presentations at bid defense meetings.
- Produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction with the appropriate Project Team Members.
- Responsible for own assignments as project team member. This includes taking the role of a senior level contributor on a project team and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of own deliverables.
- Prepare and submit weekly study specific status reports to Project Team, Sponsors and management and attend project team meetings.
- Manage and develop the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Maintain a working knowledge of, and assure compliance with, applicable ICH Guidelines, Good Clinical Practices, Regulatory Agency requirements, and SOPs.
- Participate in company and department system/standards improvement activities
- Substantial statistical programming experience including leading Clinical Trial project teams
- Ability to create, maintain and define strategies to improve the efficiency of running a clinical trial.
- Proficiency in SAS and knowledge of the programming and reporting process
- Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment
- Strong leadership ability and excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully work together with an international, virtual team as well as independently
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and be flexible to change
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Tenacity to work in an innovative environment.
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve results.
- Business/Operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management and problem solving.
- Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness)
This is a permanent position.
Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Index Pharmaceutical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Clinical Research and Medical Communications sectors in the UK and mainland Europe. Established in 1998, Index Pharmaceutical benefits from many established relationships with top global CRO’s, Pharmaceutical Companies, Medical Communications Agencies, Biotech’s, Market Access and Health Economics Consultancies.
Our dedicated team of Consultants offer a confidential recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike and can be contacted on 01252 615100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please e-mail your CV quoting our reference number.
182-184 Fleet Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1252 615100|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1252 810700|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|