Company: Advanced Regulatory (EU Roles)
Reference: ADV 030809A
Closing Date: 22 May 14
Salary (ÂŁ): On Application
Benefits: Low Tax Rates, Performance related Bonus, Pension, Share Scheme, Training Budget, Health Insurance and a FULL Relocation Allowance
***Regulatory Affairs EU Project Manager***Switzerland***Use your CTA to Gain FULL CP Exp***Great salary & package***Top Ten Pharma still expanding* In the first instance please call Theo Moore or Matt Greig on +44(0)207 801 3380 or +44 (0) 7918 195 166 or please send a full CV to Theo@advregulatory.com
***Regulatory Affairs EU Project Manager***Switzerland***Use your CTA to Gain FULL CP Exp***
***Great salary & package***Top Ten Pharma still expanding***
My client is a succesfull and forward thinking pharmaceutical company who are offering exciting career opportunities to you!
• Supports the Global Regulatory Leader in representing the function on cross-functional teams (Lifecycle Team).
• Manages the EU registration procedures in EU (Centralised or Decentralised).
• Gives specific guidance to the team on EU regulatory issues such as legislation, guidelines, procedures etc.
• Takes the lead in the interaction with EU regulatory agencies during product lifecycle management.
• Gives regulatory input to ensure acceptable labelling in EU markets.
• Prepares EU regulatory submissions in collaboration with the other disciplines.
• Coordinates core dossiers for CTAs.
• Full re-location Package.
• 17% tax rate.
• Company flat for 3 months during re-location.
• European role which leads into Global submissions.
• Excellent remuneration package.
• My client can also offer exciting career opportunities to you, in a supportive and rewarding culture.
Advanced Regulatory have established relationships with the nearly all of the worlds leading Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices & Clinical Research Consulting companies.
We work in the strictest of confidence and will NOT submit your CV to ANY client WITHOUT your prior consent.
Keyword / Keywords:
Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Affairs / Switzerland, Basel, Neuchâtel, Geneva, Allschwil/ Regulatory Project Manager / Regulatory Director / Regulatory Manager / Regulatory Executive / Regulatory Officer / Regulatory Operations / CTA / CTA`s / Clinical Trials Application / Centralised procedure / CRP / Clinical / CMC / MRP / Mutual Recognition Procedure / Drug development / Pharmaceutical Development
1 Calico House
Clove Hitch Quay
|Tel:||+44 (0)207 801 3380|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|