Company: Index Pharmaceutical
Closing Date: 13 Jun 13
Salary (ÂŁ): On Application
Our client is a globally respected research led Pharmaceutical company who are seeking an experienced statistician for their London office.
• To support the lead statistician on projects by providing statistical support for development of statistical analysis plan, conduct exploratory data analyses and validate statistical results provided by outside vendors
• To suggest developments to tools and techniques for improving process efficiencies
• To represent the statistics function within the project team and with vendor organisations and regulatory agencies, as required.
• Experienced clinical statistician with experience in pharmaceutical and/or CRO environment
• Experience of working in multi-functional team
• Good data analysis and SAS programming skills and have familiarity with ICH Statistical and reporting guidelines and GCP
• Good organizational skills of own work load with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in working with pooled, safety and efficacy data
• Ability and willingness to work from the office in Central London
• Ideally have a MSc in statistics, mathematics or equivalent
• Experience in integrated data analysis
• Good knowledge of medical coding processes, standards and issues
• Exposure to investigational new drug application (IND) annual reports and Development Safety Update Reports (DSURs)
• Experience of signal detection in clinical data
Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Index Pharmaceutical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Clinical Research and Medical Communications sectors in the UK and mainland Europe. Established in 1998, Index Pharmaceutical benefits from many established relationships with top global CRO’s, Pharmaceutical Companies, Medical Communications Agencies, Biotech’s, Market Access and Health Economics Consultancies.
Our dedicated team of Consultants offer a confidential recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike and can be contacted on 01252 615100 or email: email@example.com
To apply for this position please e-mail your CV quoting our reference number.
182-184 Fleet Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1252 615100|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1252 810700|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|