Company: Index Pharmaceutical
Location: South Poland
Closing Date: 13 Jun 13
Salary (ÂŁ): On Application
We are assisting our client a globally recognised CRO to recruit a Clinical Feasibility Leader to be either part office/part home based in Poland or fully office basedin Warsaw.
Provide feasibility assessments for new business opportunities or awarded studies including supervision of external investigator surveys and coordination of other support groups as required. Develop operational strategies including scenario planning (country/site optimization) and support the preparation of bid defense meetings.
Provide expertise in the recruitment and selection of qualified investigators in support of the companies clinical projects by data mining their internal data assets and using external data if appropriate.
Working in close collaboration with local Clinical Trial Specialists staff in various countries. Contribute to strategies to improve the customer relationship with sites, including development of new models of collaboration. Analyze and work to continuously improve predictive investigator performance metrics.
• Perform feasibility assessment of clinical protocols to assess the operational impact by the protocol design, interpretation of past performance data and it’s relevance to the current protocol, coordinate the input from other expert groups (Medical Services, Study Start-Up, Regulatory Affairs and Patient Recruitment Strategy Group) into the feasibility assessment that is being delivered to the proposal writer
• Develop recommendations for country allocation and site distribution inclusive of scenario planning by using the SPARC application
• Develop feasibility and site selection slides with the support of Clinical Feasibility Specialist I in case of external survey for presentation at the bid defense meeting
• Support the development of the proposals and costing for stand-alone Feasibility & Clinical Informatics services including proposal revisions as needed and contract review
• Provide work instructions and guidance to Clinical Feasibility Specialist I & II and Clinical Informatics Specialists I & II for the conduct of questionnaire-based investigator surveys.
• Perform quality review of feasibility/pre-qualification questionnaires and related reports/slides presenting the survey results.
• Prepare site lists by using data mining of internal and external data assets, using the companies investigator performance data
• Develop and support the implementation of site selection strategies in support of clinical projects in close collaboration with Clinical Trial Specialists in various countries and project teams.
• Develop and implement strategies for improving investigator relationship management including new ways to collaborate with investigators, SMOs and other investigator organizations.
• Analyze and work to continuously improve predictive investigator performance metrics in support of site selection.
• Assist in the development of programs to recruit and maintain a qualified pool of investigators in support of projects in all therapeutic areas.
• Attend client meetings on an ad hoc basis
• Keep manager informed about work progress and any issues to avoid surprises. Requires some interaction / supervision by Manager or assigned mentor
• Sense of urgency, initiative, and diplomacy
• Strong analysis and synthesis skills
• Working knowledge of worldwide clinical research
• Sound interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Ability to successfully work in a (‘virtual’) team environment
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
• Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work
• Good computer skills including MS-Office products such as Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, and Internet; Familiarity with database systems.
• Educated to a degree in Science, possibly in Life Sciences, or relevant qualification/experience
• Competent in oral and written English as well as Polish
Minimum Work Experience
• Significant experience in clinical research within a CRO including appropriate expertise in feasibility assessments and/or clinical monitoring study coordination and/or site and investigator relationships. The ideal profile is a Clinical Lead/Lead CRA, Clinical Project Manager or Data Manager with international experience.
This is a permanent position.
Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Index Pharmaceutical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Clinical Research and Medical Communications sectors in the UK and mainland Europe. Established in 1998, Index Pharmaceutical benefits from many established relationships with top global CRO’s, Pharmaceutical Companies, Medical Communications Agencies, Biotech’s, Market Access and Health Economics Consultancies.
Our dedicated team of Consultants offer a confidential recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike and can be contacted on 01252 615100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please e-mail your CV quoting our reference number.
182-184 Fleet Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1252 615100|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1252 810700|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|