Company: Chiltern International
Location: Milan, Italy
Closing Date: 01 Jun 13
Salary (ÂŁ): Negotiable
JOIN CHILTERN'S GROWING CLINICAL MONITORING TEAM IN MILAN.
CRA required with experience in Respiratory studies.
Chiltern International is Europe’s largest privately owned Clinical Research Organisation, with over 1400 employees and 24 offices throughout Europe, both Eastern and Western, North and South America and in Asia. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones.
Due to our continuing success and expansion, we are currently looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to work with our team based in Milan.
- Centre identification and assessment of suitability.
- Organisation and presentation at investigator meetings.
- Participation in regulatory and ethics committee submissions.
- Full site monitoring activities from initiations to close out visits.
- Distribution and tracking of clinical trial supplies.
- To assist with the production of status reports.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the smooth running of studies.
A full Job Description is available.
- You must have experience as a CRA.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ideally Lotus Notes.
- Good oral and written communication skills are a must. Fluency in Italian and English required.
This is a permanent position based at office in Milan. Home based candidats in Italy will also be considered.
You must be able to travel as required without any restrictions. Overnight stays may be required.
This role will suit a confident communicator and a good team player.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please telephone Hannah King +44 (0)1753 216 639.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV in English to email@example.com
For more extensive information about Chiltern, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
PLEASE NOTE: AGENCY OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU.
CRA, CRAII, clinical research associate. Milan, Milano, Italy, monitor, CRO, Senior CRA
171 Bath Road
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|