Company: ProClinical Ltd
Closing Date: 28 Mar 14
Salary (ÂŁ): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Market Rate
A top global company are looking to take on a Global Benefit Risk and Drug Safety Physician for a 6 month contract to be home based.
The role would include management of full safety lifecycle of allocated products, preparing RMPs, benefit risk evaluations, PSURs, as well as signal detection and evaluation.
Candidates should be a fully qualified Medical doctor with very strong global Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management experience.
A top global company are looking to take on a Global Benefit Risk and Drug Safety Physician, on a 6 month contract, to report into the Global Drug Safety VP in the US but work remotely from home in the UK or Europe.
- Management of full safety lifecycle of allocated products and representation of Pharmacovigilance.
- PV Assessments to support Product Quality Impact Assessments (PQIAs)
- Review of key event cases with purpose of assessing information quality and providing guidance on follow-up information to seek
- Preparation of RMPs/update of RMPs
- Preparation of benefit-risk evaluations
- Preparation of adverse event analyses for regulatory reports (e.g., PSURs) or internal review
- Signal detection and documentation
- Signal evaluation and documentation
- Review of product guidance documents and listedness conventions
- Medical doctor with Pharmacovigilance and Benefit-Risk Management experience at a global level.
- Ability to approach a project from both strategic (planning) and tactical (execution) perspectives; proven success in completing tactical, hands-on work (not just supervising and reviewing the work of others)
- Fluent verbal and written English skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently in an international team.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the Apply button. Ideally, please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call me (Kevin Hansberry) on +44 (0) 207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website. Full description available on request.
Please note that not all of our vacancies are advertised. To register as a priority candidate, please upload your CV on our website with a short description of what you are looking for or call 0800 988 4437. We will then contact you with relevant roles: www.proclinical.co.uk. We regard all correspondence as confidential.
Proclinical is a specialist Employment Agency and Recruitment Business, providing employment opportunities within major companies in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical industries across Europe.
28 Scrutton Street
|Tel:||0800 988 4437|
|Fax:||+44 (0)207 834 9470|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|