Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 04 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Here at inVentiv Health Clinical we are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to be based with one of our global pharmaceutical clients.This is an opportunity to play your role in contributing to the success of Oncology studies. In this post you will take lead of UK trials to ensure objectives are met within timelines and budget. Provide a central point of communication between global teams and director and lead trial teams.
- Provides a central point for communication between Global, Regional and UK Trial Team for delivery and management of Oncology trials according to timelines, budget and performance metrics.
- Directs and leads the UK Trial Team, cascades milestones to ensure trials undertaken meet or exceed targets.
- Monitors trial resource requirements, working with the CRA Manager to ensure trials are resourced appropriately.
- Drives Feasibility Review to evaluate new trials and coordinates feedback to the UK Medical Director and Country Head.
- Leads centre selection in conjunction with CRAs, Medical Scientific Liaison functions and selects appropriate sites.
- Writes and coordinates MREC submissions and attends MREC meetings as required.
- Accountable for ensuring distribution of all safety updates to investigators and MRECs.
- Communicates clearly with regulatory department regarding local regulatory submissions for CTAs.
- Completes Trial Commitment Forms assuring best outcome according to metrics and approves budget allocation.
- Negotiates contracts with CROs, SMOs and NHS Trusts as required.
- Management of the country level TMF and the creation and signoff of the Country level Table of Contents.
- Develops recruitment strategies and contingencies in conjunction with CRAs and Medical Team.
- Contributes to the design/writing of UK trial protocol, reports and publications where required and within agreed timelines and budget.
- Ensures local Phase IV studies are posted on the appropriate Registration and public databases.
- Develops and maintains relationships with KOLs and investigators.
- Completes Site Specific Worksheets (SSWs) for globally outsourced studies and is the main point of contact for the global team and CRO regarding UK management.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) or MSc or PhD.
Solid Clinical Project Management experience, ideally gained from a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
Experience in UK clinical trial management of Oncology Phases I to IV
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, car/car allowance, sick pay, contributory pension, private healthcare, dental plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, business travel insurance and personal accident policy management support / career counseling and bonuses!
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the UK then please apply below.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
Please be aware that due to the level of applications we may not be able to respond to every application, unless successful.
inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies, offering therapeutically specialized capabilities for Phase I-IV clinical development, bioanalytical services, and strategic resourcing from a single clinical professional to an entire functional team. With 7,000 passionate employees in more than 36 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world.
Key Words - Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Study Manager, PM, Trial Manager, Local Studies, Project Manager, Local Trials, Home-based, Office-based, Permanent, UK
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.