Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Closing Date: 09 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Full benefits package
The SPM manages the correct development of the clinical project, interacting with the Sponsor and the Investigators and properly coordinating the project team members.
CROMSOURCE is looking for an expert project manager with over 10 years’ experience in the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry. As a project manager you are responsible for supervising the assigned clinical research projects. The SPM manages the correct development of the clinical project, interacting with the Sponsor and the Investigators and properly coordinating the project team members! We are looking for someone who has experience in one or more of the following therapeutic areas Oncology, Ophthalmology, Medical Device, Rare disease and Respiratory.
Other Main Tasks and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manages the budget of the project
• Monitors the workload and the performance of the project team
• Supervises Clinical Research Associates and Clinical Trial Administrators’ activities
• Supervises, in the overall management of the project, the assigned Biometrics team and all other project team members involved in the delivery of specific activities (such as Safety, Regulatory…)
• Assists the Medical Monitor in preparing protocols, Case Report Forms and final Clinical Study Reports
• Participates in Monitor’s and Investigator’s Meetings
• Provides project updates to the Sponsor and to the Project Director/Leader and escalates any issues
Must have experience:
• University Degree in scientific, medical or paramedical disciplines
• Significant experience in clinical research Project Management in the CRO/ Pharmaceutical industry
• Excellent knowledge of clinical trial operations, ICH/GCP Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Willingness to travel
CROMSOURCE Suite 3 Lomond Court Castle Business Park Stirling United Kingdom
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1786 468990|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.