Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 10 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
I specialize within the Clinical Research Industry, working very closely with the top Pharma Consultancy companies, as well as Biotech’s. I am willing to offer my advice and expertise to anyone interested in knowing what is out there, whether you are actively looking or interested in the market please don’t hesitate to contact me on +44 (0) 1293 776644. Alternatively you can email me on email@example.com
This contract opportunity is with a well-established and market leading CRO with a successful track record supporting biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies in all phases of the clinical development. We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team in one of our office locations based across Europe. Start a challenging and rewarding job opportunity in a fast moving, flexible environment with a highly motivational team where you will be responsible for overseeing the running of multiple clinical trials.
· Execution and delivery of the study time, budget and quality as defined in the Development Plan
· Successful and high quality deliveries of the study in line with ICH/GCP guidelines
· Be the point of contact for operational planning and design and delivery of possibly a number of studies from start-up until publication
· Lead the clinical and non-clinical functions to ensure the delivery of the study
· Leadership, study management, oversight and project management of both global and in-country activities
· University Degree in General Science or equivalent experience
· At least 4 years of relevant experience in overseeing clinical research studies or equivalent
· Excellent understanding of the clinical study and drug development including ICH/GCP guidelines and SOPs
· Excellent leadership skills, promoting motivation and empowerment in order complete individual and tem objectives
· Demonstrate conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking
· Excellent English language skills plus local language (verbal written)
A full job description is available upon application.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.