Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 16 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Clinical Project Manager – UK – Home Based – Niche CRO (Rare Disease)
My client is a well-established, global CRO who are looking for a high quality Clinical Project Manager ideally with experience in rare/complex trials and studies. They are leaders in cutting edge research, specialising in rare/orphan indications and are known in the industry for their above market average trial completion rate, where 95% of their trials are completed on or ahead of schedule!
The right candidate will serve as main contact to the client for assigned investigative sites and will be a key figure within the network for various stages of interesting and important trials.
· Primary contact for client, contractors and vendors
· Monitoring trial progress with timely reporting up to senior management
· Managing on-time execution and conduct of clinical trials, including key milestones, study budget, vendor selection, and resourcing needs
· Development of study plans; Anticipating issues and proactively preparing mitigation plans
· Developing project team resource requirements and fostering team building
· Monitoring project activities for conformity to the project scope and specifications, while adhering to ’s philosophy and corporate goals
· Establishing open communication lines within and between project team members
· Identifying and selecting investigators and clinical sites, negotiating site budgets
· Delivering project team training
· Site management supervision and issue resolution
· Participation and presentation at Investigator and bid defense meetings
You Will Need:
· 2+ years in International Clinical Project Management in a CRO setting
· CRA Background
· Life sciences Degree is a huge bonus
· Phase II-IV trials experience
· Oncology or Rare Disease experience
· A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
· Flexibility in role and various avenues to progress career
· Opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organisation
· Join a company with 7% staff turnover
· Slightly smaller organisation than average with less red tape around procedures
· Home based
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your professional portfolio, be a valued member of the “family” environment but still on a global scale, and to truly grow within a thriving company. To find out more, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this advert.
If you have a hands-on, go-the-extra-mile approach, enjoy all aspects of a clinical project, from bid defense meeting and feasibility to client interaction and day-to-day management of a dynamic international team – this may be the perfect opportunity!
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.