Pharmiweb ChannelsAll | PharmaCo | Clinical Research | R&D/BioTech | Sales/Mktg | Healthcare | Recruitment | Pharmacy | Medical Comms

Pharmiweb.com RSS Feed Pharmiweb.com RSS Feeds

Pharmiweb.com RSS Feed PharmiWeb Candidate Blog

Pharmiweb.com RSS Feed PharmiWeb Client Blog

Job matches 75

You can click "more details" on a job ad to view that job.

National Implementation Lead Manager - Vaccines

Company: Star
Location: England
Salary: Negotiable
Closing Date: 07 Sep 16More Details
Brilliant National Implementation Lead Manager opportunity - Vaccines Our client is focused on research and development, providing a generous pipeline in numerous therapy areas including cardiovascular, infectious disease and women’s health. This is an exciting time to join the company; our client welcomes back its market-leading vaccines portfolio, and is developing a brand new business unit that’s focused on disease prevention and population health. ...

Implementation Lead - London - Vaccines

Company: Star
Location: London
Salary: Negotiable
Closing Date: 07 Sep 16More Details
Fantastic Implementation Lead opportunity – London Our client is focused on research and development, providing a generous pipeline in numerous therapy areas including cardiovascular, infectious disease and women’s health. This is an exciting time to join the company; our client welcomes back its market-leading vaccines portfolio, and is developing a brand new business unit that’s focused on disease prevention and population health. ...

Implementation Lead - Vaccines - Thames Valley, East Anglia

Company: Star
Location: Cambridge
Salary: Negotiable
Closing Date: 07 Sep 16More Details
Fantastic Implementation Lead opportunity – Thames Valley, East Anglia and Hertfordshire! Our client is focused on research and development, providing a generous pipeline in numerous therapy areas including cardiovascular, infectious disease and women’s health. This is an exciting time to join the company; our client welcomes back its market-leading vaccines portfolio, and is developing a brand new business unit that’s focused on disease prevention and population health. ...

Implementation Lead - Vaccines

Company: Star
Location: Reading
Salary: Negotiable
Benefits: Very Competitive
Closing Date: 07 Sep 16More Details
Fantastic Implementation Lead opportunity – Thames ValleyOur client is focused on research and development, providing a generous pipeline in numerous therapy areas including cardiovascular, infectious disease and women’s health. This is an exciting time to join the company; our client welcomes back its market-leading vaccines portfolio, and is developing a brand new business unit that’s focused on disease prevention and population health. ...

MSL x 2 ( 1 x North UK and 1 x South UK )- Vaccines - Unique Opportunity

Company: Just Pharma
Location: fieldbased UK
Salary: Competitive
Benefits: extensive plus car, gym, denplan, phc, etc
Closing Date: 19 Sep 16More Details
MSL x 2 ( 1 x North UK and 1 x South UK )- Vaccines - Fieldbased Unique Opportunity Perm Global leading Pharma

Sales Executive \ Sales Manager - Diagnostics

Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Location: UK
Salary: Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive + Benefits
Closing Date: 12 Sep 16More Details
Sales Executive \ Sales Manager - Diagnostics
Our client is hiring for a newly created role of Sales Exec / Manager with the opportunity to build a sales team once established.

National Private Account Manager

Company: Star
Location: England
Salary: Negotiable
Closing Date: 03 Sep 16More Details
Excellent National Private Account Manager opportunity in Vaccines. An outstanding opportunity to shape a new role within the organisation developing and driving the Private Vaccines market.

National Implementation Lead Manager

Company: Star
Location: England
Salary: Negotiable
Closing Date: 14 Sep 16More Details
Brilliant National Implementation Lead Manager opportunity - Vaccines Our client is focused on research and development, providing a generous pipeline in numerous therapy areas including cardiovascular, infectious disease and women’s health. This is an exciting time to join the company; our client welcomes back its market-leading vaccines portfolio, and is developing a brand new business unit that’s focused on disease prevention and population health. ...

Sales Manager-InVitro Diagnostics-Czech Republic

Company: NonStop Pharma Recruitment
Location: Czech Republic
Salary: 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: 20% bonus and benefits
Closing Date: 26 Sep 16More Details
An In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) company based in the beautiful city of Brno, Czech Republic require a Sales Manager to lead the business development department and increased sales of their product range across Europe.This position will see you working with IVD products, managing a small team and developing relationships with distributors across Europe.

Area Sales Manager

Company: Star
Location: South West England
Salary: Negotiable
Benefits: Highly Competitive
Closing Date: 07 Sep 16More Details
Location: This role will be covering the part of the Midlands down to the South West – Ideal candidate location will be around the Gloucester, Newport, Cardiff or Bristol area. Ref: 1608-102 Area Sales Manager Our client is a multi-speciality health care company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the eye care, neuromodulator, skin care and other specialty markets, which enable people to live life to its greatest potential. ...

Sales Manager UK – Neurology – New product lunch – Line Management

Company: Barrington James Medical / Executive
Location: uk
Salary: 60,000 - 80,000
Closing Date: 29 Sep 16More Details
Lead a National Sales Team Key Account Managers, develop their skills and abilities in accordance with ethical principles and with the Drug Law in force. Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the activity plan, in order to achieve the goals set for the team, in collaboration with the marketing and medical affairs teams.

Sales Manager UK – Neurology – New product lunch – Line Management

Company: Barrington James Medical / Executive
Location: uk
Salary: 60,000 - 80,000
Closing Date: 29 Sep 16More Details
Lead a National Sales Team Key Account Managers, develop their skills and abilities in accordance with ethical principles and with the Drug Law in force. Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the activity plan, in order to achieve the goals set for the team, in collaboration with the marketing and medical affairs teams.

Technical Sales Manager Coatings - Home-office

Company: NonStop Pharma Recruitment
Location: Netherlands
Salary: 30,000 - 40,000
Closing Date: 26 Sep 16More Details
I am currently working for a global leader in the distribution of Speciality Chemicals, proving a wide range of products to customers from a variety of industries. To support their growth, they are looking for a technical sales manager, who actively wants to contribute to the growth of the company.

Sales Manager - InVitro Diagnostics - Romania

Company: NonStop Pharma Recruitment
Location: Romania
Salary: 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: 20% bonus and benefits
Closing Date: 26 Sep 16More Details
An In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) company with offices on an international scale require a Sales Manager to develop their business across the Romania market through managing the distribution network and generating new accounts for this IVD product range.This position will see you working independently within the Romanian market, working with well established IVD products and managing the current distribution channel.

Pharma Sales Manager - Sussex Territory

Company: Blue Pelican Pharma
Location: East Sussex
Salary: 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Appropriate benefits. Salary level TBC.
Closing Date: 06 Sep 16More Details
This is a contract opportunity to join a highly successful pharmaceutical sales team, specialising in respiratory products to primary care, secondary care and retail pharmacies. My client has a great portfolio and a promising pipeline of soon to launch prpducts.You will join our long-standing client on a contract basis. We cannot guarantee a role beyond April 2017 however, there is a possibility. ...

Key Account Manager - Capital Equipment Sales

Company: GI Group UK Limited
Location: Leicestershire
Salary: Negotiable
Benefits: bonus, car, pension, health,
Closing Date: 13 Sep 16More Details
You will be required to cover the whole of the UK representing Key Accounts at Head Office level across the key segments of Food, Pharma and Chemical. To be successful you will have had previous experience in one or more of these areas.

Regional Sales Manager - London \ South East

Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Salary: On Application
Closing Date: 12 Sep 16More Details
Regional Sales Manager - London \ South East
Our client is a leading medical device business looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager within their Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) division covering London and South East.

Sales Manager - South

Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Salary: On Application
Closing Date: 12 Sep 16More Details
Sales Manager - South. Our client is a specialist medical device developer and a highly successful key supplier to NHS. Following considerable and sustained growth since their inception over 8 years ago, they have now formed a new sales team to meet demand within the non-acute sectors.

Regional Sales Manager (South)

Company: Novartis
Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Salary: On Application
Closing Date: 31 Aug 16More Details
Regional Sales Manager (South), Novartis, UK

Job Summary:

Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Regional Sales Manager (South), Novartis, England. ...

Infectious Disease Director

Company: Barrington James Medical / Executive
Salary: Competitive
Closing Date: 29 Sep 16More Details
Exclusive Infectious Disease opportunity

Laboratory Sales Manager

Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Salary: Negotiable
Closing Date: 29 Sep 16More Details
New opportunity for a Laboratory Sales Manager to join a leading lab supply company. The role is permanent and ideally based in the Munster region but open to candidates from other locations.

Area Sales Manager-Germany-International travel

Company: NonStop Pharma Recruitment
Location: Mayen-Koblenz
Salary: Negotiable
Closing Date: 27 Sep 16More Details
My client is looking for a SALES AREA MANAGER to join their team. The company develops and produces nutritional supplements and active herbal ingredients for the phytopharmaceutical industry. Your job will consist in mantaining and developing the current network of clients of the company for the pharmaceutical products. You will be office-based in Germany (70%) but will be travelling in Europe or even in the other continents (30% of the time and according to your language skills). ...

Area Sales Manager-Germany-International travel

Company: NonStop Pharma Recruitment
Location: Mayen-Koblenz
Salary: Negotiable
Closing Date: 26 Sep 16More Details
My client is looking for a SALES AREA MANAGER to join their team. The company develops and produces nutritional supplements and active herbal ingredients for the phytopharmaceutical industry. Your job will consist in mantaining and developing the current network of clients of the company for the pharmaceutical products. You will be office-based in Germany (70%) but will be travelling in Europe or even in the other continents (30% of the time and according to your language skills). ...

Area Sales Manager-Germany-International travel

Company: NonStop Pharma Recruitment
Location: Mayen-Koblenz
Salary: Negotiable
Closing Date: 22 Sep 16More Details
My client is looking for a SALES AREA MANAGER to join their team. The company develops and produces nutritional supplements and active herbal ingredients for the phytopharmaceutical industry. Your job will consist in mantaining and developing the current network of clients of the company for the pharmaceutical products. You will be office-based in Germany (70%) but will be travelling in Europe or even in the other continents (30% of the time and according to your language skills). ...

Territory Managers - Dental Sales – S London or N London/Essex/Herts

Company: Evolve Selection
Salary: Competitive
Benefits: Highly competitive package plus bonus/benefits
Closing Date: 24 Sep 16More Details
Evolve Selection are currently recruiting for two exciting new opportunities with a dynamic and supportive Dental organisation. Our client has an extensive product range within the Dental market. These exciting roles will be working as a Territory Manager across either South London or North London, Essex & Herts and the successful candidates will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration.

Business Development/Sales Manager

Company: Entrust Resourcing Solutions
Location: Dundee
Salary: Competitive
Closing Date: 03 Sep 16More Details
Entrust People are exclusively supporting a unique drug development organisation in the recruitment of an experienced Scientific Business Development/Sales Manager in the North East.

Territory Sales Manager - North West - Respiratory

Company: Evolve Selection
Salary: Competitive
Benefits: Exceptional package in line with experience and achievements
Closing Date: 08 Sep 16More Details
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking company who have an extensive product range within the Respiratory market. This exciting role will be working as a Territory Sales Manager across Cumbria, Lancaster & Preston. You would be responsible for delivering against commercial sales objectives selling into mainly primary care.

Territory Sales Manager - Continence - North West

Company: CHASE
Location: North West England
Salary: Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Package & Salary
Closing Date: 30 Aug 16More Details
Our client is a highly regarded medical device company that specialise in the Wound care and Continence Care marketplace. They have developed a niche within the marketplace and have exciting growth plans for the next few years. As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are have increased their UK headcount to cope with the increasing levels of business and opportunities.
Advertising
Share | | |
Site Map | Privacy & Security | Cookies | Terms and Conditions

PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.