Who should attend?
This Pharma Market Access introductory course is a must for international brand managers without formal training in this field, as well as for managers in functions that contribute to optimising market access, such as health economics, business intelligence, health outcomes research, marketing communications and public affairs.
Managers in local marketing organisations with responsibility for optimising market access in national markets will also benefit but they should be aware that the scope of this seminar is primarily international (global or regional).
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Grasp the full meaning of Market Access, its importance for optimising product launches and its implications for the whole organisation, from phase II up to post-launch.
- Learn to integrate market access concepts into clinical and brand marketing plans.
- Have a good understanding of the differences across the healthcare systems in Europe (EU-5) with respect to optimising market access for your brands.
- Gain insight into how stakeholders - and which ones! - impact on the success of your brand along its lifecycle.
- Know how to develop a Market Access Plan from early phase II up to post-launch, including all tactical components.
- Learn to use the concepts and techniques that have proven to be successful in influencing the market access decision-makers.
- Gain expert insight and advice from an expert faculty with vast relevant cross-functional and multi-therapeutic experience from both industry and consultancy.