Who should attend?
Brand Managers and their managers, as well as managers in related planning and intelligence functions dealing with mature brands.
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Understand product maturity and be prepared for what happens at patent expiry.
- Know which drivers of differentiation can be used in a seemingly undifferentiated world.
- Learn where, when and how to compete in a generic world using pricing and contracting strategies, authorised and own generic strategies, Rx to OTC switching strategies, etc.
- Learn how to select the best tactics for your brand(s).
- Be able to take portfolio management decisions at late stage.
- Know how to build winning organisations in late stage LCM.
- Gain insights from real world LCM case studies and benefit from Neal’s insightful recommendations based on his unique background as a senior consultant in working on LCM solutions for many pharma companies.